Aftermath..

-yo
---------------------------------------------------------
-Ua nurse office-
'izuku is seen, sleeping on the bed, with his lovely girlfriend, nejire and all of his friends, sorrounding him, waiting for him to wake up'

Nejire: how, long will it take, for him to wake up? RG?

Rg: he should be up, by tomorrow.. you kids should go and rest..

'then everyone, left except for nejire, who was watching izuku, because she wants to be, the 1st person he see's after, he defeated the no.1 villain'

Nejire: izuku.. im so proud of you.. but your still as reckless as ever.. *sigh* but that's one of the things i love about you *Yawn* well see you tomorrow morning izuku *sleeps*

-Morning-
'it was now morning, you guys may think that probably, people would be asleep, right now.. oh how wrong you are.. Everybody was there!, Allmight, aizawa, endeavor,gran torino, big 3, bakugou and Todoroki'

Rg: geez.. its way to early for this..

Allmight: we must, say thanks to, young midoriya..

Izuku: *groan*

Everyone: *Gasp*

Izuku: *eyes flutter open* wow.. how long was i out?.. *looks at his left leg* hmm.. neji.. *pats her head* also what are you guys doing here? *Points towards the teacher's*

Allmight: we wanted, to say thank you for saving me and defeating, All for one.. with that we give our thanks to you *bows*

Everyone: *bows*

Izuku: please raise, your heads.. besides.. its not over yet..

Aizawa: what do you mean? Problem child?

Izuku: we might have defeated, the no.1 villain.. but the league was taken by a portal, and we don't know where it brought them..

Bakugou: how are you feeling btw?

Izuku: hmm? *Looks around his body* im ok! Full of energy.. btw.. mr aizawa..

Aizawa: hmm?

Izuku: when, will class start again?

Aizawa: next week.. *smiles* and also we will be going, to your houses on the weekends

Students: WHAT?! WHY?!

Izuku: its because of the, villains right?, They might go after me or anybody else at ua..

Allmight: correct young midoriya!

Nejire: *wakes up* i-izu?

Izuku: *Sigh* your finally awake.. *smiles* good morning blue berry princess..

Nejire: izu! *Leaps to him* omg i was so worried.. *crying* i started to think that you'll never wake up!

Izuku: *signs them to leave*

Eveyone: *nods and leaves*

'izuku and nejire, was now alone on a hospital bed while nejire is crying'

Izuku: hey.. calm down.. *hugs nejire* im here now.. im alive..

Nejire: *sniff* im so proud of you..

Izuku: *smiles* thanks that really means a lot to me.. *kisses nejire*

Nejire: *kisses back* hehe.. getting bold?

Izuku: well got, to mach your flirting with something..

Nejire: Hey!

-Timeskip weekend-
'allmight and aizawa, was now in front of izuku's mom'

Inko: how can i help you, mr aizawa and allmight?

Aizawa: we want, your permission.. to allow your son.. to go and live on the dorm of ua..

Inko and izuku: there's dorms?!

Allmight: Cementos made it..

Inko: *sigh* ok.. I'll allow it.. but! Absolutely and i swear! Absolutely! Please keep my baby safe..

Aizawa: of course mam *smiles*

Allmight: *nods*

Izuku: I'll go and pack my things *runs towards his room*

'izuku left, the room making the air tense up in a serious way'

Aizawa: 'the hell is this atmosphere?!'

Inko: do you guys, know.. how my izuku got so strong?

Allmight: well.. young midoriya, was always training and, experimenting his quirk

Aizawa: yeah.. he actually blew up, a whole practice facility

Inko: WHAT?!

Aizawa and Allmight: 'oh.. we screwed up'

Aizawa:*nervous* w-well t-the dorms will start on monday.. bye.. *goes out*

Allmight: yeah.. thank you mam.. *goes out*

Inko: *creepy smile* sayonara~

-Outside-
'aizawa and allmight, was walking over they're car and then they suddenly heard a scream'

inko: IZUKU MIDORIYA! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!

Aizawa: oh.. im so screwed..

Allmight: hahaha good luck..

'then the two, of them goes too every house of every student in class 1-a'

-Bakugou household-

Mitsuki: Ahh... allmight and aizawa.. of course.. I'll allow katsuki to go to the dorms..

Aizawa: thanks.. 'finally a normal family'

Mitsuki: Oi! katsuki! Get your ass, right here!

Allmight: ....

Aizawa: 'never mind..'

-Todoroki household-

Endeavor: oh.. we already talked about it... Shoto will come.. but I have a request..

Aizawa: hmm? What is it?

Endeavor: can shoto.. go and visit us sometimes..?

Allmight: 'the f*ck?' of course endeavor!

Endeavor: *smiles widely* HEY SHOTO!, THEY SAID YOU CAN VISIT US ANYTIME YOU LIKE!

shoto (shouting): THEN I'LL VISIT EVERY DAY!

Endeavor: THATS MY BOY!

Aizawa: 'what's the point of.. moving to the dorms.. if you'll just go and visit everyday'

Allmight: 'are they stupid or something?..'

-Jayden out