Infiltration!

-yo
----------------------------------------------------------
-Ua campus 6:30 pm-
'the teachers is seen infront of ua, waiting for the, young one's to arrive so they can,start the plan'

Aizawa: there they are *points towards izuku and the gang walking towards them* oi! Problem children!

Allmight: HAHAHAHA!, This is gonna be their, first real mission.. i wonder if they'll handle it..

Nezu: *climbs up allmight's shoulder* you should believe more.. even aizawa, said they're ready for it..

Allmight: i guess your right!

'then izuku and the gang, goes to their respective places, izuku was in the front with allmight,endeavor,gran torino and aizawa, while the rest was behind them'

Endeavor: Shoto!, Don't hold back anything during this battle ok?

Shoto: *nods* of course dad.. I'll put our training into good use

Endeavor: *smiles* good.. *walks to the front*

Bj: Katsuki-sweetie do your best.. I'll be fighting beside you..

Bakugou: hai! *Smiles* i won't fail you best jeanist!

-With izuku-
'izuku and the big 3 is seen talking on the corner, clearly important'

Izuku: so guys? What are you going to tell me?

'the big 3 looks at eachother and nodded and then they look at izuku again'

Mirio: we just want to tell you, to be careful

Tamaki: and not be reckless, your like a brother to me and, now we're going to be fighting a serious threat..

Nejire: and your going to be fighting, in the front lines! Izu~ please..

Izuku: 'wow am i really that reckless?' *smiles* of course.. i have a family to go home too *hugs the big 3* you guys will always be my 2nd family.. along with katsuki and shoto

Big3: *hugs back*

Izuku: now.. lets go. *Walks towards the heroes*

Big3: *follows izuku*

Nezu: *cough* Everyone.. we're gonna be starting now.. now please go to your respective groups so we can head out..

Everyone: HAI!

-Meanwhile with the lov-
'Toga is seen playing uno with twice, dabi just on the corner with his eyes closed,kurogiri and shigaraki was sitting at the bar'

Toga: Uno!

Twice: godammit! *Stands up* Another Game! *Points towards toga*

Toga: *smug look* sure.. but if you lose no crying ok?..

'then they started playing again'

Dabi: 'somethings up...'

-Outside the lov's hideout-
'the front group is seen on the roof of the base, the second group however was at the entrance'

Allmight: how are we going to, suprise them?

Izuku: *grins* i have an idea..

-Back with the lov-
*Knock* *knock*

All: ?!

Twice: hai! Hai! *Runs towards the door*

Shigaraki: wait! Twice!, Ask what is it about.. because if they know that villains was staying here, they'll report to the heroes

Izuku (outside the door): 'too late handy man.. your going to get a hot spicy pizza'

Twice: ok! *Goes to the door* hello. What do you need?