Fire in our hearts..

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
'izuku and allmight is, seen standing infront of AFO'

Izuku and Allmight: All for one...

AFO: *Laughter* Allmight.. Die! *Launch himself at allmight*

Izuku: FLAME WALL! *uses flames to block the attack* Allmight this is bad.. of we fight here.. we might injure some people, back down..

AM: i know young, midoriya.. i know..

*portal appears*

'then a portal appeared, sucking the two, putting them into a random area, luckily aizawa saw this, and began to run like a madman, when his gf texted him, and she said that she was alone'

Aizawa: 'don't worry problem child, allmight.. we'll find you'

-Meanwhile-
'izuku and allmight is seen, on a deserted wasteland, and they just see, AFO, Flying in the air'

Izuku: looks like this'll be interesting... *Chuckles*

AM: *nervous laugh* i don't know if we can pull it off.. but we have to try..

Izuku: Oh Absolutely! *DFLAME MODE*  Crank up the heat! *Summons wings of flames* GRAAAA! *launches himself towards AFO* DFLAME BUSTER!

AM: DETROIT *launches himself and reels fist* Smash!

'All attacks was gonna, go but AFO, used a quirk which shielded, himself, but izuku remembered something'

*Flashback*
Training grounds
'izuku is seen, practicing with his modes, and practicing different moves'

Izuku: YA! *KICKS* *pant* woo.. *looks at gauntlet at the left hand* i wonder.. *DFLAME MODE* FLAME COUNTER! *Uses gauntlet on the ground* woah..

'the ground moved itself, and started to get, destroyed..'

Izuku: so.. if im in DFLAME MODE i can use flame counter to, counter any anything, without it touching me.. (that's super op..) ok..

*Flash back ends*

Izuku: *smirks*. FLAME COUNTER! 

Allmight: ?!

AFO: ?!

'izuku tore, All for one's arm in one move, then izuku didn't stop, He gave afo a barrage of  dflames punches and kicks'

-Back to the others-
'aizawa told everyone, what is the status and they were all shocked, and then the tv started to say things'

Nezu: aizawa open the tv

Aizawa: *opens tv*

'then a, reporter is currently in the sky, is reporting something ground breaking'

Reporter: breaking news everyone, allmight is fighting all for one

Everyone: ?!

Bakugou: all for one..

Todoroki: the mastermind

Big 3: of them all..

Reporter: but the'yre seemed to be, a high school student, stuck between the two monsters... *Shows izuku fighting afo*

Aizawa: problem child!

Nejire: Izu! No! Aizawa we must go there and help him! *Runs to him*

Nezu: I believe we can't do that. Ms.. hado

Nejire: what do you mean?!

M,T: Nejire..

Nejire: what?