Izuku Vs Mirio

-yo
---------------------------------------------------------
Class: the big 3?!

'the class was shocked minus, izuku they were not expecting the top 3 3rd year students to appear today'

Mirio: hehe.. Yo! So today.. we're you all are gonna be fighting against us!

Nejire: *giggles*

Tamaki: *shy* hm..

Class: EHH?!

-Timeskip- (Training grounds)
'izuku and the class is shown inside one of the training grounds, with mirio infront of all of them'

Mirio: *stretches* c'mon get me! *Phases through the ground*

'izuku, bakugou and Todoroki was sitting this one out, because they wanted to see, what's gonna happen to the rest of the class'

Bakugou: this is gonna be a blood bath..

Todoroki: yeah.. he's stronger now because of OFA

Izuku: ....

'mirio started, attacking everyone and punching them in the gut and then yelling Power'

Mirio: HHAHAHAHA! POWER!

Tamaki: ...

Nejire: ....

Izuku: 'he's getting arrogant..'

Bakugou: 'what's happening to mirio-senpai'

Mirio: c'mon! Fight back! *Phases and appears behind Iida*

Iida: Wha-?!

Mirio: night night.. runner boy *Smash*

*Explosion* *smoke*

Class: Iida!

Bakugou: wha..

Todoroki: the.. hell..

Nejire: 'what happened to you mirio?..'

Tamaki: this ain't the mirio i used to know anymore

*smoke clears* *Gasp*

Everyone: what the?!

Mirio: *gasp*

'izuku is shown catching, mirio's punch with one hand not even moving an inch'

Class 1-a: Izuku?!

Iida: Izuku!

Izuku: Iida get out of here.. this 3rd year needs a lesson..

Iida: hai! *Runs off*

Mirio: tsk! *Falls back* you can't beat me! Im stronger now! Lets see if you can defeat me.. *phases through ground*

Izuku: ... *Dodged* ... *Dodged*

Mirio: Grr! stay still already! *smash!*

Izuku: *catches hand* your too weak..

Mirio: Gah?!

Izuku: FIREBOLT! *Paralyzed mirio*

Mirio: *Paralyzed* damn it..

Class: woah..

Tamaki: he just did that?

Nejire: Go izu!

B,S: *smiles* of course..

Aizawa: hmm.. interesting..

Izuku: *walking towards mirio* if you  don't wanna become a hero then leave..

Mirio: wha?!

Izuku: your being arrogant your, beginning to go for the wrong path.. you think your already stronger than anyone here..

Mirio: Its because I am!

Izuku: *smiles* wrong.. your the weakest here..

Everyone: ?!

Mirio: *grits teeth* why you.. *phases through the ground and behind izuku* take this! '100% DETROIT SMASH!' 

Izuku: *gets hit but he didn't move a single inch*

Mirio: Impossible!

Izuku: weak.. *turns DFLAME MODE* DARFLAME BARRAGE!

'izuku beats the living hell out of mirio, until he was unavailable to move and was stuck on the ground'

Mirio: ... Damn it..

Izuku: *kneels down* i still see you as a friend, but not my senior anymore.. you let power cloud your mind with your lust for victory.. you abandoned the name Lemillion

Mirio: ...

Izuku: do you think, that someone with a high ego like, you were today, is gonna save a million people?

Mirio: ....

Izuku: ANSWER GODAMMIT!

Mirio: *scared* n-no..

Izuku: then.. improve! Remember, even though your strong now.. there's always gonna be a person who's stronger than you.. *walks away*

Class: Woah..

Bakugou: *smirks* c'mon! Smile a bit..

Shoto: yeah! Lets just go back! To the dorms..

Izuku: yeah.. *walks away but felt a hand on his shoulder* hmm?

Nejire: *kisses izuku*

Everyone: aww..

Izuku: neji.. what was that for?

Nejire: for knocking some sense to my friend.. *giggles* and also because i love you..

Izuku: *smiles* anytime love you too, but you should probably, get him to recovery girl *points at mirio who's thinking so hard*

-Mirio mindscape-
'i was clouded with lust, for victory i forgot what my goal and dream was.. i was such a jerk.. i wanna change but i don't know if my friends will accept it though'

-Realworld-
'izuku, bakugou and Todoroki goes to the dorms, while the rest of the class got lectured by aizawa, then nejire and tamaki goes to mirio'

Mirio: hmm.. im sorry you two..

Nejire: its ok! Just don't do it again ok?

Tamaki: yeah.. glad to have you back.. *smiles*

Mirio: *smiles widely* THANKS!

-jayden out