Concert! (Cf part 2)

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
La brava: i love you.. *uses quirk*

Izuku: this is not good.

'then gentle started to have pink like, aura over his whole body and, gets off izuku's grip'

Gentle: *stands up* GYA! *tries to hit izuku*

Izuku: too weak.. *Dodged* FLAME KICK! *kicks gentle to the side*

La brava: gentle! *Tries to run go to him*

Izuku: FIREBOLT! *paralyzed la brava*

La brava: *paralyzed* i can't move..

Gentle: *gasp* who are you...

Izuku: again blaze now good night *knocked out gentle* your turn *looks at la brava and knocks her out as well* im disappointed in you two..

'izuku drops, la brava and gentle, to the heroes and, he immediately goes straight to ua'

-back at class 1-a-
'everyone was getting ready, and then izuku arrived and he helped too set up the instruments on the stage'

*Door opens*

Everyone: hmm? *Looks towards the door*

Izuku: *gasp* eri-chan! *Runs towards eri* how are you?

'izuku then spends the rest of his day showing, eri around the campus'

-Beauty pageant-
'nejire is currently getting ready for her beauty pageant for later'

*Door opens*

Izuku: neji! *Looks at her* woah..

Nejire: *giggles* what? Izu? Don't like it? 'please say yes'

Izuku: no i don't like it..

Nejire: oh..

Izuku: i love it! *Flies over to nejire and gives her a hug* your so beautiful good luck for your beauty pageant later on ok? Love you!

Nejire: *hugs back* of course! Good luck on your concert as well I'll be watching!

Izuku: really?! Thats great!

Nejire: *giggles* i know right?

Izuku: *recieves text* sorry neji looks like we'll be starting soon so, jirou said we should get dressed see you later blueberry princess 😜 *walks away*

Nejire: *giggles* see ya..

-Timeskip-(concert)
'izuku and the gang is shown backstage, with all of them wearing matching outfits except for the band'

Jirou: there's so many people! *Getting nervous*

Kaminari: *hugs her* hey its gonna be ok you'll do great!