Big 3(class 1-a) vs overhaul (overhaul arc finale)

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
'izuku and the other two is shown, in front of a new evolved overhaul'

Bakugou: he just absorbed! His comrade?!

Shoto: he's a monster..

Izuku: ....

B,S: Izuku?/zuku?

Izuku: *Turns DFLAME MODE*  your dead chisaki..

Overhaul: *shocked* 'what is this power?!'

B,S: *smirks*

Bakugou: DIE! *launches himself towards overhaul*

Todoroki: *Ice armor and Fire armor* Gya! *Goes towards overhaul*

Overhaul: *Smiles* FOOLS! *Touches ground and Make spikes more larger* HAHAHAHA!

B,S: 'crap..'

Izuku: *appears infront of the two*

Overhaul: wha?!

B,S: IZUKU!

Izuku: FLAME COUNTER! *Sets back the spikes to chisaki, making him get impaled by the spikes*

Overhaul: BASTARD! *Touches the spikes* Gya! *Controls the whole room and he started metal bending away*

Izuku: *dogded* katsuki! Shoto! *Dogded* i have a plan!

Shoto: yell it!

Katsuki: what plan?

Izuku: *tells them the plan telepathicaly* sounds good?

K,S: Hai!

Izuku: good now go! *CRIMSON BLAZE MODE* GYA! *Melts all the metal around the room*

Overhaul: what the-

Katsuki: DIE! *EXPLOSION* YOU OVER GROWN BIRD! *Launches himself towards overhaul and lands a perfect Explosion right at his face*

Overhaul: GAH! *Gets knocked down of his cliff*

Todoroki: *flying with his ice board with two swords* FLAME AND ICE COMBO ATTACK!, ICEY INFERNO! *slices two sides of overhaul burning him at his left and freezing him on the right*

Overhaul: GRAA!

Izuku: *APPEARS INFRONT OF OVERHAUL* GOLDEN BULLET! *Izuku straight up punch overhaul to the ground*

'right at that time, nejire, Tamaki, eri and mirio shows up with night eye and the other teachers or heroes'

Nejire: izuku!

Izuku: nejire! You guys did it?

Mirio: we sure did! *Haves eri in his arms*

Nighteye: mission success lets, go and let the police handle this..

'everyone started going away but what did they didn't notice, overhaul was crawling over towards the closest yakuza member and absorbs him'

Overhaul: I'll show you.. *absorbs the yakuza member* HAHAHAHAHA!

*Explosion*

Nighteye: what was that?!

Izuku: Overhaul..

'everyone looks at the room until the smoke clears, they saw overhaul looking like a legit dinosaur'