Ua vs Monster (Finale and lemon)

-Yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
-City-
'Everyone is seen attacking gigantomachia'

Endeavor: FLASH FIRE FIST! *Fist collides with face earning a burnt mark*

Gigantomachia: Gah!

Edgeshot: *uses multiple slashes to get multiple slice cuts on gigantomachia*

Gigantomachia: *grits teeth*

Mirio: Big 3 lets go!

N,T: Hai!

'the big 3 started running towards gigantomachia, with their plan on their head clear as day'

Mirio: 'OFA FC 45%' *goes to the ground and appears behind Gigantomachia*

Gigantomachia: ?!

Mirio: DELAWARE DETROIT SMASH! *smashes the back of Gigantomachia making him go towards nejire and tamaki*

Gigantomachia: Grr..

Tamaki: *Simmons tentacles and wraps it around Gigantomachia* TENTACOLE THROW! *throws Gigantomachia towards the sky*

Nejire: *Flies towards gigantomachia* MULTIPLE SURGE BLAST! *Blasts Gigantomachia with huge energy blasts*

'gigantomachia falls back down, from the sky and, was immediately swarmed by the other heroes'

Allmight: HAHAHAHA! *Appears infront of Gigantomachia* SMASH! *Punched him in the gut*

Gigantomachia: *grunts*

Bakugou: DIE! *EXPLOSION* HOWITZER IMPACT! *hits gigantomachia*

Todoroki: ICE AND FIRE SWORD! *summons both swords* GRAA! Icey Flames! *Slices Gigantomachia on both sides of the body*

Gigantomachia: GRAAA! *barely alive* h-huh? *He looks up to see izuku on the sky smiling* ?!

Izuku: Your defeated... HELLFLAME.. *appears infront of Gigantomachia*

Gigantomachia: No! *Tries to run away but gets binded by a scarf* what the?!

Aizawa: *uses binds* your not leaving.. problem child end it!

Izuku: *appears infront of Gigantomachia again* FINISHING STYLE..

Gigantomachia: *Crying*

Izuku: HELLSBRING! *uses green flames to cover all of Gigantomachia*

Gigantomachia: *burning* GRAAA! MAKE IT STOP! GRAA! *gets knocked out*

Izuku: *Chops his neck* you talk to much.. *uses gauntlet to absorb the flames and powers down*

Gigantomachia: *knocked out*

Izuku: hey guys we won!

Everyone: Yeah!

-Ua-
'everyone in ua is seen, partying and having a good time
then everyone, goes back towards ua with their minds, cleared of anxiety and nervousness because it was all over, AFO is gone, the LoV was found dead on the woods and Gigantomachia is gone'

Izuku: whoo.. that was certainly one heck of a day..

Nejire: i know how to make it better..

Izuku: how?

Nejire: *smirks* you'll see

-Timeskip-(Izuku's house)
'nejire and izuku is seen on the living room'

Nejire: izu..

Izuku: yeah?

Nejire: *grabs izuku and flies towards his room and shuts it close*