Rising

'after the USJ incident and the word that a UA student beat a monster/experiment maid to kill all might announced it on the whole world on tv on who defeated it and it made izuku viral fast like he got more followers in his Instagram, twitter heck even YouTube, but izuku just shrugged it off and said that it was the right thing to do'

=-Midoriya Household-=

'izuku is currently eating katsudon while watching some daily news, with his mom on the couch and him on the dining table'

TV:BREAKING NEWS A UA FIRST YEAR BEAT A MONSTER MADE BY THE VILLAINS TO RIVAL ALL MIGHT'S STRENGTH! THIS IS A PROMISING YOUNG MAN AND HIS NAME IS IZUKU MIDORIYA

'izuku felt nervous and kinda shy because of all the attention his getting but this was one of the step into becoming a pro hero because he'll need to get used to the fame'

 Izuku :Why did all might have to said my name in the media he gave them my face too *sigh* grr.. so embarrassing

inko: *hugs* izu~ izu~ your famous isn't this great?!

Izuku: Yeah mom im being recognized by the country i hope i can live out their expectations of them, IM GONNA BE A GREAT HERO!

=-At Ua-=

'meanwhile at ua, the teachers gathered every teacher and pro hero with nighteye and gran torino to watch the footage of izuku's fight with the nomu'

Nezu: Im glad all of you can join us for today in our meeting

Gran Torino: So what is this meeting about principal nezu?

 Nezu: We are here to discuss and observe the fight between izuku midoriya and the nomu  *opens a video* this is captured by the security cameras in the USJ this will get us information on how strong is that boy 

'izuku was keeping up with the nomu on base power making the teachers shocked and pro heroes'

 Aizawa: He is keeping up and he is not getting hit while he still landing hits on that thing

 Nighteye: No way it got even faster

'then they heard izuku yelled BLACK FLAME MODE! then he and the nomu started exchanging punches to each other making the teachers shocked again'

Endeavor: Bla-Black Flames?! even i can't do that!

'Endeavor stated making everyone surprised on how the strongest flame user the no. 2 hero couldn't produce flames like izuku then they saw that izuku was on the ground because of the purple portal guy then he gets slammed to the floor'

Gang Orca: So he didn't win on that round?

 Allmight: Young Bakugou Young Todoroki?!

Endeavor: Shoto?!

'Then they were shocked on what the two did they launched themselves into the nomu and each named their move on the attack on nomu bakugou was the left while todoroki was right HOWITZER IMPACT ULTRA!/ ICE BERG CRUNCHER IMPROVED! hitting the nomu straight ahead and making a huge explosion and smoke'

Allmight: So Young Todoroki and Young bakugou was the one who beat that monster then why did the-

 'All might was cut off by a roar in the smokes making everybody shocked that the nomu regenerated its body' 

Gran torino: T-That thing is a monster!

Midnight: How that was two strong attacks from the two then he just regenerated like that?!