Izuku And Iida Vs Stain

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
Izuku pov
'i need to read his mind to give me and advantage,over him, fight this smartly izuku *mind read* ok so his quirk can paralyze by licking the blood of the person and it looks like, it has a certain time limit to the kind of blood it is, interesting'

Stain: ok blaze lets dance

Izuku: with pleasure DFLAME KICK

Stain: wha-

'izuku appeared infront of stain taking him off guard then kicks him then he knees him in the stomach making the hero stumble a sec then he launches himself at izuku'

Stain: Graa! *Slices*

Iida: midoriya-kun!

Izuku: 'easy just read his mind to predict his movements'

'izuku dodges every attack then he counters with a kick in the face and a punch in the ribcage breaking it'

Stain: graa! *Pushed backwards*

Izuku: ok time to end thi-

Iida: RECIPRO BURST! 'this is not your fight its mine'

Izuku: Iida!

Stain: 'perfect'

'Iida launched himself into stain with full speed with mind enraged with revenge, his attacks was sloppy making stain job easier for him to dogdge'

Iida: wha-

'Iida was shocked to see stain standing behind him ready to attack him'

Stain: time to sleep *Slices*

'Iida closes his eyes waiting for the pain but it never came, when he open his eyes he notices that izuku was glowing yellow like that one time at the usj catching stains blade and breaking it like a stick'

Izuku: *breaks sword* Idiot.. *grabs Iida*

Stain: what the-

Iida: midoriya- kun just leave this is my fight

Izuku: WHAT THE HECK IiDA?! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE?!

Iida:?!

Izuku: YOUR ACTING LIKE THEM CAN'T YOU SEE?! YOUR MIND IS TOO CLOUDED IN REVENGE THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT YOUR DOING THE WRONG THING!

Iida: 'he's right im being selfish im pushed away my friends i refused my brothera request to make ingenium my hero name'

Izuku: REVENGE ISN'T THE ANSWER FOR YOUR STORY BECAUSE YOUR NOT A VILLAIN YOUR A HERO SO ACT LIKE ONE!

Iida:!?

Izuku: if your mind is still flooded with revenge i suggest you just leave

Iida:?!

Izuku: your not the Iida i looked up to anymore *Attacks stain*

Iida pov
' izuku: your not the Iida i looked up to anymore, im sorry midoriya-kun my mind has been flooded with revenge that i didn't see that i ended up hurting the ones closes to me, I'll make it up to you'

Iida: midoriya!

Izuku:?

Iida: lets team up! Please give me a chance i have a plan

Izuku:*smiles* of course *powers down*

Iida: so here's the plan lead him to the air and the. You use your fire bolt to him to paralyze him and I'll use my recipro burst to run on the side of the building to kick him sound good?

Izuki: totally

Stain: Don't forget about me yet *strikes"

Izuku: *dodged* oh don't worry lets play a little game hero killer let's see if you can hit me FLAME WINGS

'izuku then flew above stain taunting him to come at him, stain gets irritated and started jumping and tried attacking izuku'

Stain: *jumps on rail* i got you now! *Strike*

Izuku: *dodges* sorry but i got you know FIREBOLT!

'izuku paralyzed stain making him confused'

Izuku: IiDA NOW!

Stain:?!

Iida: Graa! 'i have my legs and that's all i need to avenge my brother!'. *kicks him right in the stomach*

'Iida striked stain smashing him to the ground'

Stain: Gah!

Izuku: DFLAME FINISHING STYLE DANCE OF DARKNESS

'Izuku then made small dark blades and started attacking stain, in multiple vital points'

Stain: *unconsios*

Izuku: Iida tie him up so that he can't move

Iida: Hai!

'Iida then grabbed some rope on the alley corner and izuku helped the hero up right after Iida tied stain up'

Iida: midoriya kun

Izuku: huh?

Iida: i just wanted to apologize for being selfish and pushing you guys away for my revenge

Izuku: its fine its no big deal, just turn back to the Iida i admire ok? *Pats his fist in Iida's chest* no matter what happens were friends

Iida: *nods* lets go

'izuku and Iida then left the alley right after they left they were met by a car with all of their internships including endeavor and shoto'

Manual: geez kid you worried me there

Iida: sorry for causing troubles

Manual: it's not a problem, glad your ok now

Iida: *smiles* hai!

Gt: *kicks izuku head* whats wrong with you suddenly running off like that?!

Izuku: ouch! Sorry2x i just heard that Iida was no where to be seen so i just came looking for him

Shoto: good to see you izuku

Izuku: oh todo nice to see you too, and you too endeavor

Endeavor: i just want to say thank you young man for opening my eyes right now me and my family is complete and happy again thanks to you

Izuku: im the one that opened your eyes but your the one who decided to use it so i don't need thanks

???: *SCREECH*

'everyone turns to see a nomu coming right to endeavor but before it can hit endeavor'

Shoto: Dad!

Izuku: DFLAME PUNCH! *Smashing the nomu*

Endeavor:?!

Everyone: ...

Nomu: *screech*

Izuku: Your fight is me DFLAME XTERMINATE

'izuku then used an attack that finished off the nomu with one swift attack in the place of the heart and neck'

Shoto: wow! Izuku!

Endeavor: he saved me again

Gt: this kid *smiles*

???: *Screech*

Everyone: huh?

'they all look where that screech was coming from they were shocked to see  a 5 nomu's coming right at them, 3 that are flying and 2 that is strenght based'

Izuku: oh you got to be kidding me...

-jayden out