Epilogue

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
-10 years later-
'after this 10 year age gap, izuku have become the no.1 and his wife Nejire was the no.6 hero they have two kids including eri.. which her name was Elizabeth, and he married nejire'

 which her name was Elizabeth, and he married nejire'

(This is Elizabeth midoriya)

-Midoriya Household-
'Elizabeth is currently 4th birthday today, and she is excited to finally get her own quirk, she was so excited that, she decided to jump around and wake up her big sis'

Elizabeth: Big sister! Eri! Wake up! Lets go to the doctor please!

(What eri looks like now)

Eri: calm down.. liz. Mom and dad aren't even awake yet..

Elizabeth: *pouts* hai...

Eri: *giggles*

Elizabeth: I'll just hang out with Brian..

Eri: ooh~ brian my lil sister have a crush?

Elizabeth: *blushing* Shut it! *Closes the door angrily*

'bakugou and uraraka got married and they got a kid named Brian'

(This is Brian Bakugou)Quirk: Gravity Explosion'combination of his parents quirk kind upbringing and always positive'

Quirk: Gravity Explosion
'combination of his parents quirk kind upbringing and always positive'

'Meanwhile Todoroki and yaoyorozu also got married and they have a baby girl named Aiko Todoroki'

(This is aiko Todoroki)Quirk: Ice manipulation'she got the ice side of todoroki's quirk but she's really smart and that trate was from yaomomo'

Quirk: Ice manipulation
'she got the ice side of todoroki's quirk but she's really smart and that trate was from yaomomo'

-Timeskip-(Doctor)
'izuku,nejire,eri and Elizabeth is seen, on the same doctor who inspected izuku on his quirk as well'

Doctor: sir your daughter do have a quirk, actually its a powerful one..

Izuku: really?!

Nejire: whats the name of the quirk?, What can it do?

Elizabeth: can i fly?, Can i shoot flames?, Can i shoot energy blast?

I,E: 'like mother like daughter..'

Doctor: yes its called Surge Blaze

I,N: Surge Blaze?

Doctor: its a combination of both of your quirks..

I,N: What?!

Elizabeth: *stars in her eyes* Woah! I have mommy and daddy's Power! Yay! *Jumps in the air*

Eri: well.. *laughs nervously*

I,N: 'she's gonna be a monster when she grow up..'

Elizabeth: *smiling widely*

-jayden here!
Im just here to say that we finally compeleted my first ever fanfic and again i just wanna say thank you guys.

Izuku: yeah thanks for watching me have fire powers!

Nejire: and me being a jealous yandere all the time!

Eri: Thanks for reading! Hope you all enjoyed the fanfic and we just wanna say..

I,N,E: Thank you for

1#-izukuxnejire
1#-nicekatsuki
1#-opizuku
2#-nejirexizuku
5#-big3

Jayden: these are some awesome rankings that we've hit and i can't thank you guys enough so yeah final time..

I,N,E: Bye!

-jayden out