Preparing for the Festival

-yo
----------------------------------------------------------
-Class 1-a Dorms-
'class 1-a is seen, on different parts of the dorms, the effects group was with, yaoyorozu and uraraka, while the dancing group was with mina and hagakure, and the main attraction was the band.. lead by two singers izuku and jirou'

-Effects group-
'momo and uraraka is seen, focusing on how they're gonna have, the stage light up'

Momo: what if.. Shoji-san goes to the top with tokoyami-kun and drop some, gunpowder.. then..

Uraraka: you light them, up yaomomo with your, lighter gun!

Momo: pefect!, Then we can also make you float anyone uraraka, to make them more excited!

Uraraka: pefect! But who will, swing me though?.. izuku is singing,katsu is drumming so who?

Asui: kero.. i could do it *ribbit*

Momo: ahh tsu-chan arigato!

Aoyama: oh and i can sparkle around the, whole crowd!

Momo: oh we already have that planned out aoyama!, Just you wait!

-Dancing Group-
'mina and hagakure, is shown teaching the boys how the dance works, they were kinda stiff at first, but eventually all of them, got the hang of things'

Kirishima: *dancing* like this mina?

Mina: yeah! Work it kiri!

Oijiro: *black flipping with his tail* how about this hagakure?

Hagakure: yeah! You got it!

-Singing Group-
'bakugou and Todoroki is seen, on a separate room, practicing they're, respective instruments'

Bakugou: *drum solo's* yeah!

Todoroki: *guitar solo*  still got it..

'then they heard singing coming from the, other room'

Bakugou: hey? Did you hear that?

Todoroki: yeah i did..

Bakugou: lets go check it out..

'Bakugou and Todoroki goes towards the voices and they saw, jirou and izuku singing'

'after izuku and jirou was done, singing they sat down and looked at eachother and laughed so hard'

Izuku: pft- hahahaa i was so out of note!

Jirou: yeah!

*Door slams open*

B,S: No your both great!

Jirou: ahh!

Izuku: FIREBOLT!

-Meanwhile-
'gran torino, endeavor and aizawa was going around the woods, looking for a certain giant'

Gran torino: are we close yet?

Endeavor: be patient old man...

Gran Torino: what did you call me?!

Endeavor: i said be the fu-

Aizawa: *uses binds to shut the two up* hmm.. *looks at the distance and a huge creature* what?!

Gran torino: The?!

Endeavor: F@ck?!

???: *Sniff* master

???: *Sniff* master.. *walks towards the mountains* hmm.. master.. *destroys mountain*

Eveyone: ?!

???: *Walks away*

'Everyone was now, shaking with fear because of how huge, that creature is and, its just destroyed a whole mountain'

Aizawa: *calls nezu* hello? Principal nezu? We have a problem.. a real big problem.. *looks at the destroyed mountain*

-Elsewhere-
'two villains is sneaking around, trying to sneak around the street then they, noticed a poster of a certain school, hosting a festival'

???: Hehehe.. so ua's having a school Festival eh?

???: Seems like it.. what are we gonna do?

???: Oh well.. we're gonna be interrupting they're fun of course.  *Smiles* they won't know what hit them..

  *Smiles* they won't know what hit them

-jayden out