Chapter 32 - Fear and Sorrow

Hey been a while hasn't it....sorry for leaving for so long.
————— ————— ————— ————— ————— —————

Paramedics were able to show up along with ambulances, I had to be checked out and go through different types of tests. I was able to cast my usual spells but they had less of a range to them which made me a little concerned and confused. Tenshi and I both thought it would be better if they didn't know. I had to figure out why all of a sudden the mate marks disappeared, I've never heard of someone being able to take something like that. I'm not exactly complaining because now I have more control over myself and make fewer impulses but "Katsuki..."

"He'll be okay," Tenshi says while flying over.

I didn't realize I said that last bit out loud, but he isn't the only one I'm worried about. It's everyone else too except they're not in immediate danger like Katsuki is, "But what if he's not, what if they're hurting him and I can't give him comfort because of that guy!" I say while running my hands through my hair. I spent so much of my free time digging through the Earth finding gems that would remind me of those I love. I was able to find a mozambique ruby for Momo, a pink tourmaline for Mina, a zambian emerald for Tsu, a green sapphire for Izuku, a goshenite for Shoto, and an orange sapphire for Katsuki. I spent a lot more time polishing them with my magic to make them look like actual gems and not rocks I found underground.

I was allowed to leave the hospital because I was one of the few that didn't have many injuries. I visited everyone even if they were asleep. I left the gems by their bedside so they can have them when they wake up.  I tried doing my best while polishing each one of the gems so I can only hope they like them. I was with Tsu currently, just listening to her talk about anything really. I answered her questions the best I was able to before the nurse came in telling me she had to rest some more because of the medication they gave her to ease the pain of her tongue. I smile to Tsu, "I'll come back to visit soon before you know it."

"I'll be waiting here then."

/////

I was on my way home, Tenshi had to stay at the hospital for at least another day because she had fallen on her wing at some point during the night and it was sprained. 'There has to be some way I can rescue him... I have his scent memorized but I can tell he's nowhere near where I am. Or else I would have been able to catch his scent already.'

I remembered Katsuki's parents, they must be sad to see that Katsuki's gone. And I promised I would protect him and I couldn't even do that. "If I couldn't protect him then I'll at least get him back," I tell myself as I transform myself into a small version of a dragon and fly up and towards U.A. I'm barely reaching 9 feet in this transformation and I'd like to not transform any bigger. Not after what happened last night.

/////

I open the door to the room where I picked up Aizawa's scent, I'm glad to see him there but he didn't look the best. In fact, he didn't even acknowledge I was there; I walk up to him and say, "I want to go get Katsuki."

He looks at me with his usual look before turning back to the papers, "No way."

"Look I'm going to do it with your permission or not I don't care but I'm going to rescue him," I tell him getting irritated.

"You're only going to put yourself in danger. Those villains are a lot stronger than you think and their quirks are more powerful because they trained longer than any of you."

"I use magic not quirks remember! Look all I could see is one of the people I love getting kidnapped and that does not sit well with me. I only came here for permission but if I'm not getting that I'm doing things the Fairy Tail way." I start to turn away, "Plus it'll be easy to sniff him out that, nobody can smell like nitroglycerin like Blondie can."

He looks at me with a hint of surprise, "Wait you can smell him?"

I nod my head, "Yeah. My senses are way better than the average human. I just don't know where to start looking for him." I tell him honestly.

Aizawa sighs, "Well at least you can make sure we have the right place, I'll have to talk with the detectives but it's safe to say that you're in. I guess."

I cheer, "YES! We are getting Katsuki back!"

Aizawa looks at me with a bored expression, "Why do you care about Bakugou so much he doesn't seem to like you at all."

"Well his explosions are delicious so I kind of marked him as a food source." Aizawa hits me on the head, "You mean to tell me he's just food to you?"

"What no! He's my comrade, my U.A. guildmate. That means he means a lot to me. Plus he doesn't hate me that I know," Aizawa then goes back to his usual expression, "Fine then I guess we can continue as planned. We don't have a meeting until tomorrow but I'll fill you in on what the plan is going to be." I nod my head showing that I was following along. "That being said you cannot share any information with anyone especially not the reporters outside or else Bakugou will truly be gone."

Fear starts settling into my stomach, "You have my word, I promise I won't tell anyone about this and the plan to get him back."

"Then you can go."

I nod and leave, the next people I have to see are Masaru and Mitsuki.

————— ————— ————— —————

We're nearing closer to the end, expect another chapter within the next couple of days. I can promise you all that I will not disappear for another month.