Chapter 26 - Aftermath

After healing Y/N Recovery Girl turned to Aizawa and hit him with her cane, "That was a dirty move, you know he's as dumb as a rock when fighting and yet you still went ahead and did that."

"Alright yes but it was necessary to see what he would do, hopefully he'll learn from this—OW!"

Recovery Girl pulls back her cane, "You know he won't learn anything from this fight other than that it made him hungry and tired!"

Aizawa starts grumbling under his breath knowing she's right, "If that was all..."

Recovery Girl turns away to look back at Y/N who still needs healing to be done, "Yes I'm done lecturing you, I have a feeling I need to save the rest of my criticism on Toshinori."

Aizawa nods and leaves to go rest, 'It's not like I wanted to do that to him it's more of a necessary thing that he needs to learn, what is he going to do if he battles an extremely tough villain that happens to be good at moving the ground. He'll be stuck if he can't find a way to avoid that...should I talk to him? No, he wants to be a hero that means he has to figure this on his own, at least I hope he will...'

/////When Y/N wakes up/////

I wake up and see a ceiling above me, I look to my right and see the window and see that it's almost night, "I'm so glad I asked for the day off." I groaned to myself and picked myself up.

"You're finally awake." I hear Recovery Girl say walking to me.

"Oh hey Recovery Girl...wait I lost!"

"Yes you lost."

"Awe!" I groaned and fell back down to the bed. "That sucks..." I turn to look at her, "Do you have any food to eat?" I then get slapped with a packet and see that it's beef jerky so I teared the top off and started eating. That's when I noticed Katsuki and Izuku on their own beds sleeping. "Are they okay?"

Recovery Girl looks at the two boys with a smile, "They are for the most part, I just got finished healing them so now they are resting. I can already tell you want to know everything that happened." I rapidly nodded my head wanting to know everything. She started out telling me how they went in and they were fighting each other, they had constant arguments during this especially how Izuku wanted to run while Katsuki wanted to fight. All Might beat them badly but they were able to still pass by doing it Izuku's way, I cringed at some parts of the story but was still amazed by their bravery.

"Also you need this form filled out." Recovery Girl tells me while handing me a form.

"What is it?"

"It's what you were supposed to fill out before you got a job, this is so when you start working they can't over work you when your already being put to the test here at U.A. Make sure your boss signs there if not we're going to have you quit your job."

"Awe but I get really good money from that though."

"I know it may seem unfair but if it comes to that Nezu would be okay paying for your food expenses, but that doesn't mean you can go all out!"

"I got it, it would be cool that I wouldn't have to pay for food and stuff but it kind of seems unfair you know."

"I knew you had a great heart, now back to these two." Recovery Girl says looking back at the sleeping boys, "You can stay with these two until they wake up or get picked up by their parents or--."

"I want to stay!"

"I knew you would, Miss Inko Midoriya will come by soon for Midoriya but I wasn't able to get through to both Bakugou parents."