Twenty-seven

AN:
Happy weekend!!

Jungkook first person pov:

We'd spent the next hour or so, talking about the whole situation. And by 'we' I mean: my Hyungs and Kate did most of the talking while I quietly thought all of this through.

I mean, this wasn't a big deal. Not even an issue. Right? I wasn't planning on dating her. Why should this matter? Ugggghhh!!

Kate was supposed to be leaving now but she really wanted to show us the video of Diana helping Leo with the girl he liked so here we are: watching yet another IRL video. Although it was a different experience since Kate sang along to the theme song and then skipped to the part that she wanted to show us:

"Umm Rue, can we talk," Leo says, sitting down on one of the stools at the island in the kitchen.

"Is this a 'food talk', 'drinks talk', 'sit down talk', or a 'you can keep doing what you're doing' talk?" Rue says busily cooking.

"You can keep cooking," Leo says and Rue nods, while washing fruit in the sink. "I want to talk to you about a girl."

"Sarah from the coffee shop." Rue says not looking up.

"Yeah! How did you know?" Leo says surprised.

"You started noticing her last month, and would secretly try to get her when you would get coffee. But then you started dating Lea and your feelings got all confused. After you two broke up, you started to realize your feelings for Sarah and that you might actually want to date her." Rue says still not really looking up from cutting the berries and adding them to the pot.

"Then three weeks ago you decided that you wanted to ask her out but couldn't find the right time. You thought about doing it last week, however, you got scared and didn't, which is sad because she looked disappointed when you didn't. And since you've been more and more nervous about going to the coffee shop. Yesterday you decided to bite the bullet and ask one of us to help you, but you couldn't find a good time because we watched a movie, so here we are." She says stirring the pot and adding a bit more cream.

"Well, why didn't you tell me!"  Leo says throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"Tell you what?"

"That I had feelings for her, and to ask her out!"

"Leo," Rue says finally looking up and shaking her head. "Just because I'm very observant and know when you have feelings for someone, doesn't mean I should tell you."

However, he still looks confused so she continues: "By not saying anything I'm letting you figure this out on your own. Letting you make mistakes, and figure it out yourself. I'm always here if you need help, and you know it. Which is why I waited to say something until you came to me when you were ready. Which you're doing now. I only wanted to tell you what I know so that you didn't have to say it all again and can tell me if I missed anything, which It doesn't look like I did."

"I don't get it," Leo says shaking his head.

"Don't get what? Taste!" Rue says holding a spoon out for him, that's filled with pink creamy liquid.

"How you- Wow that's good!" he says holding two thumbs up and Rue smiles turning back to the pot.

"How you're so observant when it comes to other people's relationships but oblivious to your own." Leo says licking his lips. Rue just shrugs and takes the pot off the burner.

"We can't be good at everything."

"But will you help me?"

"Ohh Leo," Rue says giving him a hug. "You know I will."

The camera blurs and words appear that read: Twenty minutes later:

The two now are in the living room, Leo: pacing the floor. Rue: sitting on the couch casually working on her computer.

"Are you sure she-"

"Yes."

"Pos-"

"Yes."

"So should I-"

"Yes."

The two talk: Rue answers not looking up before Leo can get the full sentences out...

"What should I-"

"Get her flowers."

"Flowers ok. And what-"

"Lilies."

"What co-"

"White."

"And if there aren't-"

"Pink."

"Thanks." Leo says and takes a step toward the door before walking back...

"What store-"

"Take a left just before you hit Main Street. You can't miss it."

"Great thanks. And How-"

"Take a twenty."

"Twenty got it." He says and makes for the door, but then turns back and grabs the bill that Rue's already holding up for him in her hand. Still not looking up from her work.

The camera blurs again and the words read: The flowers did work, and Sarah happily agreed to go out with Leo.

"And that's how close they are!" Kate says, looking quite satisfied.

AN:
Another IRL video for you guys

Two things:

One-this was based off a conversation my sister and I had, where I literally knew everything she was trying to say, and left her shook. No joke

Two-the thing that Rue's cooking is something that I had once at a restaurant, it's a creamy berry soup kind of thing, and it was one of the best things I've ever had in my life!

Thank you for your time!
-Leia