Book Announcement

AN:

안녕여러분
Annyeong yeoleobun

After weeks of thinking and planning, I've decided to come to you with this announcement.

I'M BORED!!!!!!!! AND MISS YOU ALL!!! AND  I MISS WRITING!!!!!!
(No that's not the announcement, but yes it is relevant... somehow...)

*cough*

As I mentioned previously, I will not be writing more epilogues or a sequel to DOF, however, I have decided that I want to continue writing in this style and am far too lazy to go through the process of creating another AU.

I've become attached to my characters and my story, and while I will not be focusing on Rue and JK anymore, I don't want to leave the rest of the group out in the dark.

So today, I've come here to tell you all that I will be writing another book in the series.

Who the main focus will be on, I haven't decided, nor the exact timing of it or anything in particular about the plot. However, as I've mentioned before, the way I first came up with DOF was while I was out for walks. So I've spent much of my time lately doing just that, and it's safe to say I've got ideas.

Specifics and further announcements are sure to be heading your way. And as always, I look forward to your comments!

Thank you for sticking by me, and I hope you'll like and support this new book.

I will honestly never know how or why Definition of Forever got so much love, but I hope you'll give this next book fraction of what that one received, a chance is all I hope for. 

This might sound weird but, I miss us and I hope to see you there.

I love you with all my heart!
- Leia 💜

Ps.
Happy April 1st.