Thirty-one

AN:
This is just a short chapter for my non existent readers! 😂
-Leia

.

Jungkook first person pov:

Done with the photo shoot, I was heading home, but remembered that I left my bag in one of the practice rooms, so I fetched it and was about to head home when I heard a noise from the room down the hall.

I don't know what I was expecting, but TXT and Diana dancing to "Shake It Off" was definitely not it. As I looked closer I realized that they were dancing to the same choreography that she was using when she and the IRL girls did their tic tock. The TXT boys were surprisingly not only keeping up with her, but they seemed to know the dance fairly well too. Well, there's a first time for everything

I knocked once before entering, and Taehyun who saw me first, banged into Yeonjun, and the two stumbled for a second before straightening up again. By this time the rest of the group stopped to make sure they were alright and soon noticed me standing by the door.

"Jungkook sunbaenim!" the boys all chorus and bow, snapping down and up again so fast, you could see the blood rush to their heads.

"Hello. Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." I say trying to help the boys relax a bit.

"No, that's fine."

"It's ok."

"Anything we can do to help?" they chorus

I shake my head and turn to Diana. "I thought we were the only ones you were dancing with." I tease. But then out of the corner of my eye, see the TXT boys start to turn pale. Shoot. Don't scare them Jungkook! Their only kids!

Luckily Diana sees the problem and helps with the conversation: "Would you like to dance with us? We're just messing around to a song that I did with my friends in LA."

"Sure, why not."

"Come on boys! Jungkook needs help!" she addresses the boys in a mock-serious tone, which seems to help them calm down. And they start to teach me bits of the choreography.

I've seen the IRL video before so, theoretically, it shouldn't be that hard to pick up, right? I am a professional dancer after all. I can do this! But as it turns out it's a little more complicated than I thought to say the least. But I do get it eventually. Sort of.

And as it turns out, It's quite fun to dance to Taylor Swift with Diana and TXT. Not my usual Tuesday evening, but times change.

***

We finish the song, and I can learn that TXT has not only heard of IRL before but is subscribed and has been for a few years now. So the combination of singing to one of the songs in IRL's videos with Rue, and me as one of their Hyungs that they look up to, has been an overloading experience, to say the least. Which is proven when they leave the room bowing over and over and quite literally tripping over their own two feet.

I turn to Diana, who is disconnecting her phone from the speakers.

"How was the photoshoot?" she asks

"Good, I think. How'd you meet TXT?"

"Ohh, well Bang Si-hyuk called me into his office to make sure everything was ok, and they came in needing to talk to him but he had to go to another meeting, so we ended up hanging out." she shrugs.

"So they watch your YouTube show?"

"Apparently. They were actually really cute about it. They were looking at me all weird until Kai finally asked and then they started relaxing out."

"They're great aren't they?" I say and she turns to me smiling with a look I've never seen before.

"Yes, they are."

"What?" I ask at her smile.

"I think it's so great how much they love you and you them. It's so great that you support each other instead of competing." She says, the smile never losing its shine.

"You going home?" she says making redirect my eyes from her dark orbs and snap back to the present tense.

What did she just ask? Leaving, Right!
"Yeah. You?" I ask and she nods. I make a tilting gesture with my head and she bites her lip, nodding. So we walk out the door, down the hall, and through the building together.