Ninety-five

AN:

IM SO FREAKING HYPED!!! OHH MYY HEART IS OHH MYY GOD!!!!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I also wanted to quickly bring up the topic of a group chat for any who would like. At the moment it looks like we're leaning towards instagram, but i wanted to ask around again incase it doesn't work for people who would like to join.
Also I'm fine with having more than one group chat on different platforms.
Whatever works! Also we don't need to make the final decision, things can change if opinions or conveniences do.

Dedicated to my sister and dog, who constantly listen to me rant and spill tea over and over again on this story, what plot twist I was doing next, and how awful I am to you guys!!  💜

"LETS FREAKING GET IT!!!"

.

Diana first person pov:

I didn't want to leave.

From the moment I knew that we were soulmates, all I wanted was to run up to him, to wrap my arms around him and-

But I couldn't. I was frozen, and couldn't move, wouldn't have moved even if a bomb had been dropped on me – which it did.

But then he was taken away. He had to go perform and was dragged away from me and gone within seconds. He had to go. I knew that, I understood that. But I couldn't help but fall to the ground.

I don't remember much of what happened next. Kate hauled me back to my feet. Ji-ho tried again to reason with me, but then he seemed to get it and apologized.

I do remember when they appeared back on stage: rising through the floor and clouds of mist as if they weren't real, but some incredible dream. I remember when he walked around smiling but clenched his fists. I remember when he stood there silently and stared down at the floor. And I remember when he looked into the camera as if he knew I was watching.

All of a sudden, I knew. I loved him. I wanted him, I wanted him to run back to me then and there. I loved him.

He would race back here, he told me just as much before he left. He would barge into the room and make a beeline for wherever I was. He would wrap me in his arms, and hold me tight, he would try to kiss me.

And I couldn't let that happen.

No matter how much I wanted and craved it. I couldn't. Not with employees and managers, and members of the stage crew. Not with cameras everywhere, and ARMY just around the corner.

I couldn't let that happen.

Whatever should happen to us, we needed to keep it a secret until we talked and figured it out: with each other, with the rest of the group, and with Bang PD. And if I was here when he got back, I could cause him a scandal.

I had to leave because I loved him.

And so I left: told Kate I needed air, and that he would know where to find me, and left.

I found a back exit and slipped out without anyone noticing, called a car, and had them take me a few blocks from the BigHit building. From there, I walked to one of the side entrances and made my way to the only place I could think to go: the roof.

And then I waited... and waited... and waited.

I could feel him getting closer. And as that bell, that gong, that sound grew louder and echoed through my soul, I smiled and laughed faintly at myself all those years ago when I first heard it: when I decided to wait for my soulmate.