Chapter 20

Calypso's POV:

I was giddy with anticipation. I couldn't wait to see my best friend. I felt like I'd grown up so much in the past four years since leaving Coruscant although I was only 16.

I took a quick shower to rinse off the dirt and grime from Lothal. I just let my hair dry into it's natural waves, not bothering to put it up. It was so long it met the small of my back. I always had to braid it and tie it back for fear of it getting grabbed, caught on something or cut off.

I change into loose fitting cotton pants and a long sleeve cotton shirt. I cover myself with a wraparound grey sweater, preparing for the chillier nights in Coruscant.

 I cover myself with a wraparound grey sweater, preparing for the chillier nights in Coruscant

I double checked on the prisoner and made my way into the cockpit. Obiwan was at the controls but I see him nodding off. I chuckled and shook his shoulder.

"Satine." He muttered as he shot awake. "Oh, hello there Cal. I'm afraid I'm having the hardest time staying awake. Would you be so kind as to take over," he says and motions to his seat.

I grin and nod. "Of course, Master. I was just about to suggest that you get some proper sleep."

We both had only been able to sleep a few hours at random intervals throughout the past couple months that we've been tracking down Kena Polli. He was crafty and had covered his tracks well. But there was always information to those who knew what to look for and where to find it.

And knowing Jedi mind tricks didn't hurt either I thought to myself. I had gotten really good at it, but Obiwan warned me against using it often. Used for any reason other than to help the greater good, the warping of another's mind could become addicting and often be used for selfish reasons.

I sat down in the pilots chair but there wasn't much to do. It was already on auto pilot and we were traveling through hyperspace. Until we come out of it I wouldn't have to do much flying.

I sat back and thought to what Obiwan had said. The name, "Satine". He'd said it before, many times. I could hear him calling it in his sleep. Sometimes lovingly, sometimes desperately. I had no idea who the name belonged to, but I knew that Obiwan cared deeply for them.

I had often wanted to ask him about it, but Obiwan was very closed off. And although I was friends, neither of us talked about feelings. I so desperately wished I could, but I knew that until he entrusted me with whoever Satine is, that I would keep my knowledge to myself.

A few hours passed before a panel started going off and I pulled a lever slowly down to come out of hyperspace. I saw Coruscant right in front of me, causing me to giggle despite myself. Anakins going to be down there soon.

I felt the ship slowly being pulled into Coruscants atmosphere and I set the coordinates to a landing pad right inside the city. From there we will ride in a small platform speeder to the temple.