Chapter 28

Calypso's POV:

I was overwhelmed with happiness in this moment. I ran to my mother and hug her hard, both of us crying from joy. It had been nearly five years since I'd seen her.

My father came up beside us and hugged us both; I never wanted to let go. I look up and saw Anakin holding Juniper and Aleksei's hands and I smile at him, letting him know that I was excited to see him as well.

My parents release me and my mother cups my face in her hands. "My dear child, you've grown so much, I hardly recognize you."

"Come meet your brother and sister," she says and motions me towards them.

I kneel down to their height, as best I can do in a dress and Anakin leads them to me. He kneels down with me, still holding their hands. "This is your sister, Calypso," he says and I smile.

Aleksei slowly makes his way over to me and I smile at him. He touches my hair softly and the end of my ear, just curious. "You look like mommy," he says with the cutest voice.

I can't help but smile at his innocence. I open my arms and he hugs me willingly. He's such a sweet boy. I feel Anakins eyes on me and I meet his. He seems enamored with me and it makes me blush.

Juniper is holding fast to Anakin, studying me. I stand up and move closer to them. I kneel down again and take Anakins hand while looking at Juniper. "Hello, Juniper. I'm your sister, Calypso."

She looks to Anakin, as if for confirmation. He smiles and nods towards me. She reachs her tiny right hand to me, but still held Anakins hand with her left. "Hello, Catso." She says quietly and my heart melts.

She releases both of our hands and runs to my mother. Anakin stands, pulling me up with him. "Catso?" He says grinning. "I like it." I roll my eyes and grab him to me. I stand on my tiptoes and wrap my arms around his neck. He hugs me tightly, one arm secure along my lower back. The other hand is loosely holding the back of my head.

He nuzzles into my neck. "You look absolutely beautiful." He whispers.

I blush at his words and feel someone's eyes on us. We separate, my hands still on Anakins forearms and both of his hands on my waist. I turn and see my mother watching me, her eyes catching mine and she raises her eyebrows.

I step away from Anakin and walk towards my mother. We walk arm in arm back into Satines home, following Ilda to where my family will be staying.

"We have a LOT to talk about," she says and smiles at me, knowingly. "Moooom," I whine playfully and blush. I couldn't be happier to have her by my side and I'm going to appreciate every second of it.

*****

My parents room was quite a ways away from mine, near Bo-Katans old room. Their room had a door where my room had a fireplace and it opened into a nursery room with two small beds for Juniper and Aleksei.

Satine had told me that this was the room her older sister, Lylliann, stayed in with her husband and kids when she came to visit.

My mother and me have been catching up on everything we both have been up to since we separated. I show her my lightsabers and although she seemed fearful of them, she commented how beautiful they were.

"So, you and this Skywalker boy," she starts with a smirk, "you are well acquainted?"

I blush and laugh as if what she said was a joke. "We're friends. We've been friends since I left home." I say quickly. Too quickly.