Chapter : 01

High school last year,
"I am sure Xiao zhan will break record with best result in this year". Jin Li said with confidence. Suddenly, Jin Li feel someone grasped his shirt and said "Don't even think about it. Wang Yibo is going to break the record."Jin Li looked back, It was Liu Haikuan. Jin Li replied aggressively, "We will see, Who make it."

Xiao zhan and Wang Yibo, They are classmates but they are more like enemies. They both are serious about study. They always fetch best results in class.

They personally didn't like each  other. Because, sometime Zhan comes first and Yibo comes second. And sometimes Yibo comes first and Zhan comes second.

Zhan think if Yibo was not here, he comes first all time. And Yibo think the opposite.

They are studying together about 10 years. They are almost same as first day in Kindergarten. More then enemies.

**Writer's POV**

"What happened in ground?" Yibo asked Liu with curiosity. Liu replied in anger "That asshole Jin said Zhan's gonna break record with his result. That's why I reacted. Nothing especial."

One the other side Zhan..

"What the hell you had done in ground?" Zhan asked Jin Li in anger.
" Zhan gege, I didn't do anything. Me and Wang Hao were discussing that you will break record this time with best result. And suddenly Liu came and grabbed my shirt, and said you can't. Me and Wang Hao left after this. We didn't do anything." Jin Li replied quickly,

Hahahahah , "Okay ,then let's just wait for end of this year." Yibo and Zhan said together loudly.

____________

"All classes are done, Let's go home" Yibo said to Liu.
Liu nod silently.

Suddenly, Yibo heard someone's laughing. He stopped and start looking around, "Who is laughing that loud." Yibo said in mind.

Zhan came out laughingly from the class. After seeing zhan was laughing. Yibo said loudly "Liu don't laugh, I will hit you with chair."

With a confusing face Liu asked Yibo " What are you talking about? I didn't laugh."

Watching this, Zhan said "listen Wang Hao, That's my teeth. I will show it off. If you have any problem then just close your eyes and get lost from here". Wang Hoa seems confused. "What the hell is happening here?"

Yibo looked at Zhan aggressively and left.

Wang Hao asked Zhan, "What's going on?"

" Nothing let's go back." Replied Zhan.

≫≫≫≫

**That's My First Fanfic**

If there is something worng
Please let me know.