Chapter : 16

After having coffee. Zhan and Yibo went for shopping. Yibo brought a spongeBob soft toy for Zhan. They had lunch together. It was there unofficial first date. Zhan was strongly pretending that he know nothing. But in his mind there were so many questions surrounding. Every time when Zhan Looked at Yibo, he found Yibo was starting at him.

Yibo was happy because after his realization this was first time when he and Zhan was together.

"It's evening. Let me walk you to your drom. Said Yibo

"No!, Its fine. I can go myself." Said Zhan.

"Come on, bunny. Let me. Said Yibo pulling Zhan's hand.

Zhan said nothing. He quietly start follow Yibo.

After reaching infront of their school gate,
"Okay!! Bye then. Said Zhan.

"Ah!! Okay. After you." Said Yibo release Zhan's hand.

Zhan start walking, while walking he turn around at the gate he saw Yibo was still standing there. Zhan smile at Yibo and beckon him bye. Yibo smiled back, wave his hand and left. Zhan also went his drom.

"So, How was the day?" Asked Jin Li.

"It was fine" Zhan replied.

"So, you and Yibo were together for whole day?" Asked Wang Hao smiling.

"Ah!! What are you saying?" Zhan was shocked about how they know about me and Yibo.

"Don't deny it. Yibo posted your picture on his weChat account.

"What!! When? Let me see." Said Zhan snatch Jin Li's phone.

Zhan saw it's a picture of him, which is uploaded by Yibo with a caption "Mine".

When they were in shopping mall Yibo quietly clicked Zhan's pictures.

"What the fuck!! Why he is so annoying?" Zhan mumble himself.

"So, How was the day?" Asked Wang Hao teasing Zhan.

"Ahh!! Stop teasing me." Zhan yelled at Wang Hao and Jin Li.

Hao and Jin Li blast into laugh.

Zhan ignored them went for shower. After shower he lay on his bed for sleep. He was too tired.

"Hey! Have some dinner first." Said Jin Li.

"No! I am full. You guys carry on. I need some rest. I am too tired today." Said Zhan

"Ohh!! We can see that!! Hahahaha!! Said Jin Li and start laugh.

"Shut up guys" Zhan Shouted at them.

After having dinner Hao and Jin Li went for sleep. They were sleeping in same bed in position cuddling each other. (Aren't they cute?)

Zhan wasn't sleeping. He was restless. He was thinking about today. Today, he found out Lan Wangji is Yibo. Today, he spend the whole day with Yibo. He didn't know what to do. He did not know what to do next.

"Yibo is Lan Wangji. That's mean It was Yibo who courage me when I was afraid. It was Yibo who always stood by me all time. Even that day, when Yuchen was bothering me Yibo was the one who protested for me. He was always there for me. I am the one who didn't understand his feelings towards me. All this time I was thinking I am in a love with Lan Wangji. But that's not true. I am in a love with..Yi..! Wait I need to confirm it first." Zhan fell sleep while thinking about Yibo.

Next morning, Zhan get up by Wang Hao and Jin Li's screaming.

"What happen? Why you guys are screaming like you saw ghost?" Asked Zhan rubbing his eyes.