Chapter : 26

(The song I add in cover, I love the song personally. I hope you guys will love it too. For better experience hear the song. Hopping you guy's will enjoy the chapter with the song❤️)

Yibo and Zhan  were walking side by side holding each other's hand. Suddenly, Zhan screamed, "Boooboooo........".

"What happened?? Are you okay?" Asked Yibo in panic.

"Yeah, What will happen to me? Look, Cotton candy. I want to have one." Said Zhan pointing a man who was, selling cotton Candy's in park side.

"Seriously?? You are enough for giving me a heart attack." Said Yibo in cold gaze.

"Hihi!!! Sorry, buy me one please. Bobo!!!" Said Zhan chukled.

"Hm!! Let's go." Said Yibo and walk for buy cotton candy for Zhan.

Yibo buy all cotton candy placed in stand.

"Here you go. All for you." Said Yibo placing all cotton candy's in Zhan's hand.

"Haa!!! All of this?? Why??" Said Zhan in surprised and shocked both.

"You wanted to have it. So, I bought all for you. " Said Yibo.

"Ah!!!! Woow!! You are crazy. I just wanted one not all of them." Said Zhan.

"But, cotton candy made you smile. So,I bought it all." Said Yibo smiling.

"Ahaa!!! That's means, Whatever made me smile you will buy all of those for me?" Asked Zhan raising his eyebrows

" Yes. I will. I'm your superhero. Hahahahahhaa.". Said Yibo raising his one hand to the sky like superman and smiling like a lunatic.

Zhan brust into laugh. "Let's go now. We are getting late. " Said Zhan while laughing.

"Hihi!!! Let's go." Said Yibo holding Zhan's hand cotton candy also.

After walking sometime, Yibo's call buzzed in a call.

"Who is calling me?" Said Yibo release Zhan's hand and took out his phone from his back pocket of jens. Yibo looked at phone, It's a call from Wang Hao. Yibo received the call.

"Hello!!". Greet Yibo

"Where are both of you?" Asked Wang Hao from other side of phone.

"We are on the way of Zhan's drom for his stuff". Replied Yibo.

"Ah!! We are in your house and, we brought Zhan's  stuff also. Hey, did you remember the plane?" Asked Wang Hao.

"Oh!! Yeah, Yeah.. hahaha. Okay, we are coming." Said Yibo cut the call immediately.

"What happen? Why you laughed?" Asked Zhan in confusion.

"Oh!!! Nothing. They brought your stuff in our home. Let's go." Said Yibo and hold Zhan's hand.

Zhan blush hearing 'our home' from Yibo.

"I'm really really lucky to have you bobo. I love you so much, more then my life." Zhan thought himself and smile.

Yibo call a taxi, they get into taxi. After an hour, taxi stop front of the Wang mansion. They get down and went inside their house.

"So, finally you both are here." Said Wang Hao.

"Hahaha!!! Probably." Said Yibo went closer to Wang Hao and punch him hard on his back.

"Wahh!! Wah!! Why are you beating me?" Asked Wang rubbing his back.

"Hahahah!!! Friends fact.....hahahha...You idiot why you mention about plan in phone. I was with Zhan. What if he had heard?? Idiot.. bastard..." Yibo whispered in Wang Hao's ear.