Chapter : 22

Zhan, Yibo, Liu, Zhu Zanjin, Jin Li and Wang Hao, all of them were sitting in the living room.

"Zhan, we have to go now. We brought a house  for us. I told you guys before so, now we are going to shift there". Said Wang Hao.

"Yeah, I am also coming with you. I am shifting to my uncle house". Said Zhan standing up from sitting.

"You are not going anywhere". Said Yibo.

"Ahhh?? I have to shift. Don't worry. I will visit you everyday". Said Zhan cupping Yibo's cheeks.

"You are not going anywhere. That's it". Said Yibo and graps Zhan's hand.

"Ahh!!! Bobo, don't behave like a baby". Said Zhan

"I'm baby just for you. I'm your babe. Don't go please". Said Yibo requesting Zhan.

"Aishh!! Bobo, I have to shift. I can't live in drom anymore". Said Zhan kissing Yibo in his hand.

"Bunny, you can shift with me". Said Yibo smiling.

"What!!" Zhan said in shock.

Everyone was shocked by Yibo's word's.

"Yeah. We can live together". Said Yibo pouting his lips.

"No, no!! I can't". Said Zhan

"Why not? Are you afraid that you can't control yourself?" Said Yibo giggling himself.

"Shut up bastard". Zhan yelled at Yibo.

Everyone burst in laugh hearing Yibo.

"I'm living now". Said Zhan and start walking.

Yibo graps his hand and said " so, you are coming right?"

"No!!!" Said Zhan.

"Ahh!!! Fine then. Come first help me to pack my stuff". Said Yibo.

"Where are going all of sudden?" Asked Zhan.

"Aiyyaa!! I can't leave you alone. So, if you are going to your uncle's house. I am also coming with you". Said Yibo in smirk.

"Ahhh!!!! What??? You are coming?" Zhan was shocked.

On the other hand their friends were enjoying their loving arguments and giggling themselves.

"Yes, If you shift yourself in our house then, it's ok. Or I am coming with you. Wherever you are going". Said Yibo hang a mischief smile on his lips.

"You are such a bastard". Said Zhan.

"Whatever I am, I am all yours". Said Yibo giggling himself.

"Fine, I will shift your place". But I have to inform my uncle". Said Zhan and went to the couch and sit there in peace.

Yibo went to Zhan and said, "Bunny, I love you so much".

"I love you too babe" Said Zhan kissed Yibo's check.

Yibo kissed him back.

"Ahem ahem!! Okay then, you guys continue. We are going". Said Liu.

"Bye bye!!" Said Zhu Zanjin and left.

"Zhan, I will sent your stuff. Said Wang Hao and left.

____________

"I'm feeling hungry babe". Said Yibo.

"Ahhh!!!! I can made some food for you". Said Zhan and stood up for kitchen.

"Aiyyoo!! Don't. Let's go outside for lunch". Said Yibo holding Zhan's hand.