Chapter : 29 🔞🔞

(🔞🔞 This chapter contains heavy smut. Skip if you don't like it.)

Yibo pushed Zhan on the bed without breaking the kiss. Their tongue were exploring their each moist corner of mouth. They were restless, Yibo can feel his growing member, which was bothering him badly. He wants to feel the pleasure.

After few moment's, Yibo broke the kiss and asked,

"ZhanZhan, May I??"

Hearing Yibo Zhan blushed and noded as Yes.

Yibo smile seeing Zhan blushing

Yibo was atop of Zhan between his leg, Without saying another word Yibo start kissing Zhan again. Yibo bite Zhan's bottom lips softly with his lips.

"Ahhh...." Zhan moaned.

Hearing Zhan's moan Yibo feel more arousing sexual excitement. Yibo break the kiss, took off his clothes and help Zhan to took his suite. Yibo sneaked his hand Zhan's t-shirt. Yibo found Zhan's nipples start rubbing it softly.

"Ahh..Yi..Yibo.." what ahh.. What are you doing? Ahh!! Zhan said moaning.

"You didn't like it?" Asked Yibo chukled.

"Ahh.. stop it.." again said Zhan moaning.

Yibo quickly pull out the t-shirt Zhan was wearing exploring Zhan's beautiful milky white body.

"Woow!! My love, you are so beautiful." Said Yibo in lust.

Hearing Yibo, Zhan blushed hard.

Yibo start rubbing his slowly on Zhan's body. Zhan closed his eyes. Yibo took this chance and start licking and pinching Zhan's nipples slowly and teasingly.

Licked on Zhan's nipples make Zhan flinched.

Yibo saw Zhan's reaction and he smirked.

"Do you like it, me licking your nipples?" Asked Yibo teasingly and again licked Zhan's nipples and pinched.

"Aggg..ahhh..Yiboo....." Zhan moaned loudly.

Zhan was feeling pleasure and Yibo was going crazy seeing the pleasure Zhan having.

Yibo was licking Zhan's nipples and he was pinching and spinning Zhan's nipple with his hand. Yibo bite Zhan's nipple which were swallow already.

Yibo took his position between Zhan's leg and, Yibo kissed on Zhan's lips lustfully, licked Zhan's neck and and start biting making art work on Zhan's body.

"Ughhhh...aghh∼∼" Zhan moaned loudly.

Hearing moaning Zhan, Yibo start sucking Zhan's body hungrily.

Yibo suck and lick Zhan's navel softly,

"Aghhhh...ahhh∼∼∼

Yibo sneaked his hand in Zhan's pants and cupped his groin which was licking pre cum.

"Zhan you are so hard." Said Yibo rubbing Zhan's member.

Zhan blushed hardly and closed his eyes.

"Wait.. you are wet already." Said Yibo tooking iut his hand from Zhan's pant.

"Ugghhhh..." Zhan moaned and blushed.