Chapter : 19

**Zhan's POV**

Aftrer reaching Yibo's house,

Sitting on the couch, suddenly I remember that day when I get know Lan Wangji is Yibo.

"Hey, why are you smiling?" Asked Yibo.

I came out from the world of imagination, and said, "was I smiling?"

"Yes", replied Yibo.

"Hehehe, I was just thinking about something, I didn't realize, I am smiling." I said giving him another smile.

"Ohh!! What were you laughing at?" Asked Yibo.

Hearing his question I panicked for few seconds, then I managed myself  to calm and said , " I was thinking about Lan Wangji, I had told you about him before, he is my online best friend."

After listening my answer, Yibo smiled but the smile disappeared from his lips in few seconds. He didn't say anything.

"Yibo, where is the restroom I need to fresh up." I said breaking silence.

"Oh! Yeah. I need shower, let me show you restroom." Said Yibo getting up from the couch.

I noded and started follow him.

"You can use, this room. My room is besides your's. Okay! Take your time, I am going for shower. Come to my room if you need anything." Said Yibo and went his room.

After cleaning myself, I remember I didn't bring clothes to wear. So, I went Yibo's room. But there was no one. I heard some sound coming from bathroom. Yibo was in it.

"Yibo!!! Do it first, I need some clothe to waer. I forget to brought mine." I said from outside the bathroom.

"I hope he heard me". I thought myself. And I went to the cupboard for take out Yibo's clothes for me.

Suddenly I heard a sound of opening door, I looked back, Yibo was coming out from washroom wrapping a bath towel around his waist, Water droplets running down his still wet hair to his neck then his body and hiding behind his wrapped towel, his pink cheeks, his mesmerizing brown eyes, his wet red lip's looking like fresh cherry, his muscular body, his perfect milky white skin.

Watching his half bare body, my heart was beating fast and fast. He was looking beautiful. Suddenly, Yibo start moving towards me , "what are you doing?" I mumble. He didn't answer. He was coming towards me and I was stepping backwards suddenly I bumped on the cupboard. Yibo was so close to me, I can feel his warm breath. Water droplets from his hair touched my lips. My heart is beating faster and faster. Yibo came more closer to my face, I closed my eyes quickly.

"Bunny!!" Yibo called.

I opened my eyes and, saw he was standing front of me, with a white shirt and pajama in his hand.

"Here, you can change now. Take this clothes." Said Yibo.

"You was taking out clothes?" Zhan asked.

"Yeah!!" Replied Yibo rubbing his hair with another towel.

I took clothes from his hand and quickly ran away from his room to my room.

"What was that!? My heart is literally paining for beating that fast. I took the glass of water from the table beside the bed. I drink it in one breathe.

Calm down! Calm down! It's okay!! Ah!! Uff!! Why are you beating so fast?" It's ok Xiao Zhan, come down.

After few minutes, my heart beat became normal again, I changed my clothes. And went down. Yibo was sitting on the couch.