Chapter : 32

Zhan and Marius Wang were talking each other and laughing. Yibo was standing with their friends and watching Zhan laughing with another boy. He was feeling jealous of course. Zhan is his boyfriend and he was with another boy. (We can feel your pain Yibo😂😂).

Zhan and Marius Wang came to them and introduce everyone to Marius Wang.

"Hello, I'm Xiao Zhan's boyfriend." Said Yibo waving at Marius Wang.

"What!?? But, you guys were enemy right? I mean yes!!! I remember it well. You guys were enemy." Said Marius Wang in surprisingly.

Hearing Marius Wang everyone was shocked that, how he know that?

"What?!! Who are you and how you know that?" Asked Wang Hao with confused look.

"You guys didn't recognize me. Haha!! That's not your fault. I didn't keep contact with you guys." Said Marius Wang exhaling a breathe.

"Oh my God!!! Are you our Wang?!!" Zhan exclaimed.

Marius Wang give a simle and nod as yes.

"Shit!!!" Said Zhan and hug Marius Wang immediately. Wang Hao and Jin Li also joined hugged them.

Yibo and Liu Haikuan was standing there and watching their hugging.

"I still didn't recognize him. Do you know who is he? I mean, may I know him?" Asked Yibo.

"Dude, I don't know. I didn't recognize him either. Replied Liu Haikuan.

Breaking hug, Wang Hao asked " When you came china. You were in USA right?"

"Yes. I came here last month." Replied Marius Wang.

"Why you didn't tell me that you are Wang." Asked Zhan.

"I told you my name, Marius Wang. You didn't recognize. So, I thought let it be." Replied Marius Wang rubbing his head.

"Sorry, actually. I didn't thought that, we will meet here again." Said Zhan.

"I didn't thought it also. But, I'm happy to see you guys after so many years. " Said Marius Wang giving a smile.

"Aheem!! Sorry, But, I didn't recognize you. May I know you?" Asked Yibo.

"You know me but, not so well. I mean we met few times, when you and Zhan were fighting with each other. " Replied Marius Wang.

"Ah!! So you were in kindergarten?" Asked Yibo.

"Yes. And after that, me and my family went to USA. And, I came last month for my uni." Said Marius Wang.

"Oh!! Okay. Nice to meet you." Said Yibo and they shake hand.

"Nice to meet you too. So, how you two become love birds?" Asked Marius Wang raisng his eyebrows.

"Long story. I will tell you later. Now, let's have some food. " Said Zhan hold Yibo's hand and went to the canteen.

They all sat one table and ordered food. Zhan was sitting between Yibo and Marius Wang. Yibo were staring them and pulling Zhan closer to him.

"Why he sat bedside my Zhan? Fuck, I don't like him at all." Yibo thought himself.

Zhan was having his food and talking with Marius Wang. Yibo was just hearing their nonsense conversation. Like, what you did those days in USA, where your parents, why you here sll of sudden.

Suddenly Zhan asked, Do you have girlfriend or boyfriend?"

Hearing Zhan's question, Yibo look at Marius Wang and start saying in his mind, "say yes!! Say yes!!."