Chapter : 28

It's evening already, party is about to began. Mr. Xiao's business partners and friends were invited. Mrs. Cheng is in Chongqing after a long time so, Mr. Xiao and Mrs. Cheng invited their childhood friends. Zhan and Yibo also invited their friends. Almost everyone is here. Everyone were wearing red clothes just like, the them was decided. Everything is arranged according to the themes "Love after Hate". There were two food counter and one bar counter was arranged for guests. Jin Li and Wang Hao arrived in the party they were wearing red couple clothes. After some moment's, Liu Haikuan and Zhu Zanjin just arrived to the party. They enter in the hall room holding each other hands.

"Hey, Haikuan. Come here." Wang Hao called seeing Liu Haikuan waving his hand

Hearing, Wang Hao's voice and Liu Haikuan looked behind and waved back. Liu haikuan  and Zhu Zanjin walk towards Wang Hao and Jin Li.

"Where are they?" Asked Zhu Zanjin.

" They haven't come downstairs yet. We are also waiting for them." Replied Jin Li.

"Oh!!! Only they know, what they have been doing for so long." Said Wang Hao giving a mischief smile.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are having party because of our, mine and Mrs. Cheng's nephew love each other and they are in a relationship. So, we are celebrating their love. Here Comes Mrs. Cheng's nephew Wang Yibo." Said Mr. Xiao clapping and raising his wine glass high.

 Xiao clapping and raising his wine glass high

Yibo came to Mr. Xiao walking slowly and gently wearing a black shirt and red suit. He was looking stunningly handsome.

"Hello everyone." Said Yibo waving his hand.

Everyone wave him back.

"I'm nothing without my partner so, here comes my love of life, my soulmate Xiao Zhan." Said Yibo smiling.

Xiao Zhan also walk to Yibo gently

Xiao Zhan also walk to Yibo gently. He was wearing  a turtleneck shirt with a red suite. He was looking cute and handsome sometime.

"You are looking too hot." Yibo whispered to Zhan.

Zhan blushed hard.

"You are looking handsome as always." Zhan whispered back to Yibo.

After they arriving, Mr. Xiao and Mrs. Cheng introduce then to all thei friends and colleagues. Wang Hao and Jin Li were having food and spending time with each other. Liu Haikuan and Zhu Zanjin were sitting beside them listening their nonsense conversation and enjoying themselves.

Yibo was looking for an opportunity to get closer to Zhan. But, there were so many out there that he was not getting the chance. After the introduction with everyone, Yibo request for a romantic music.
After few seconds,a romantic music began, light were dim.

" Shall we dance?"Yibo asked Zhan.

Zhan smile and modded. As Yibo took Zhan's hand and twirled him into his arm.

"Everyone, please join with us." Announced Yibo. Hearing him, everyone start join with them with their partner's. Wang Hao and Jin Li , Liu Haikuan and Zhu Zanjin also joined them. Mr. Xiao and Mrs. Cheng were also dancing with each other.

Yibo and Zhan fell in step, letting the rhythm control their movements. All the scenery and people around them were dissolved. It was just Yibo and Zhan, alone.

Zhan emerald eyes glistened, and a smile spread across his beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through Yibo's body, and his fingers tingles in delight. Yibo's hand brushed across Zhan cheeks. Yibo's body was acting on its own, no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

Zhan was blushing hardly. His heartbeat was growing fast and fast.

Yibo drew Zhan close to his chest, and Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck.

Zhan's  lips went to Yibo's  ear as she whispered ever so softly.

“You know how to be romantic.”

Zhan's lips touched Yibo's ear, Yibo feel sensation in his body and he closed his eyes immediately. Yibo's eartop was red.

Zhan set his head on Yibo's shoulder. Yibo open his eyes then they continued to dance romantically, too lost in the music to halt. Time passed as our feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot.

Yibo and Zhan was so close, they can feel their warm breathing. Suddenly ,Yibo stopped dancing grasped Zhan's hand and pulled him upstairs.

"What are you doing Yibo?" Asked Zhan

"I want a kiss." Said Yibo

"Ahhh......" Zhan react surprisingly.

Without another word Yibo came to Zhan's room closed the door. Still holding Zhan's hand. Yibo bumped Zhan to the wall and cover Zhan's lips with his. Yibo kissed Zhan hungrily. As if he was waiting for this moment. 

Yibo hold Zhan's neck softly making sure he is not getting hurt then he start teasing Zhans  lips by breathing and touching his lips. After few seconds,

Yibo cover Zhan's lips and start sucking slowly the upper lip with both of his lips and slowly as it would hurt if he go on sucking it like a straw, he was sucking Zhans lips just like he was  are eating an ice cream or candy. He was sucking  in a polite manner with other hand on Zhan's waist and getting Zhan more closer towards him. Closing their eyes they were enjoying the moment.

Yibo letting his tongue do the romance, he was exploring every corner of Zhan's mouth. Their salvia mixed in their mouth. Yibo bite on Zhan's lips gently.

"Aghhhhhh...." Zhan moaned.

Hearing Zhan's moan, Yibo start sucking Zhan's both lips slowly. This time, Zhan kissed Yibo backed. They were kissing hungrily.

Yibo's lips mashed against Zhan's, as if trying to flatten and destroy Zhan's mouth. Zhan also hungrily pushed back, his mouth open, tongue pushing past Yibo's clenched teeth to the moist space within.

They were kissing passionately, they were breathless so, they broke the kiss and sat on the bed. They were breathing immensely. Zhan was blushing hardly. His lips were blood red, seeing Zhan's blood red lips and his mole under his lips, he placed his hand on Zhan's waist pull him closer and start sucking his mole under the lips. Zhan was feeling sensation on his body. He closed his eyes moaned slowly, "aghhhh..."

Hearing Zhan's moan again, Yibo couldn't control himself and again he covered Zhans lips and start sucking. Zhan also kissed hin back without wasting a singel moment.

Yibo pushed Zhan on the bed without breaking the kiss. Their tongue were  exploring their each moist corner of mouth. They were restless, Yibo can feel his growing member, which was bothering him badly. He wants to feel the pleasure.

After few moment's, Yibo broke the kiss and asked,

"ZhanZhan, May I??"

*****

(Hey guys, So, Do you guys like this chapter?? Let me know if you. I will update soon. Stay safe and blessed. Love you guy's.❤️❤️)