Chapter : 14

Zhan and his friends are one the way of  their school. Suddenly, a black car stopped their way. Two man came out from that car. They were wearing black hat, black mask, black shirt with black coat . They came  closer Zhan. Zhan didn't recognize them. So, Zhan was afraid by them.

"Who are you guy's? Asked Zhan panic

They didn't reply. They took out blindfold,  they blindfolded Zhan. And ties his hand with rope. Without saying anything they pushed Zhan into car.

Zhan was about to scream but they covered  Zhan's Face with some stuff. Car start moving. Zhan was terrified.

After 30 minutes, the car stopped . Zhan was crying. They bring Zhan out from the car and they uncovered  his mouth.

" Who are you guys? What do you want? Why you bring me here? What's  this place?" Zhan start screaming in panic.

Someone untied Zhan's hand. Zhan quickly unfolded his eyes and saw their was no one.  He was in a room which had no light. He start panicking.

"Is there someone? Hello?" Zhan scream in horror.

Suddenly, Zhan hear some sound's. One by one all lights were turning on. Zhan saw whole place were decorated with his favorite flower rose and balloon's.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you dear bunny

Zhan saw Yibo was standing there. Zhan was dumbfounded. He don't know what is happening. He just don't know how should he react. He run to Yibo and hugged him tightly. Yibo hugged him  back

"What happened bunny? Didn't you like it?" Asked Yibo Hugging Zhan.

"Sniff..I ..I was so scared sniff.." Said Zhan wiping his tears.

"Aiyya!! My bunny was scared." Said yibo chuckled himself.

"Happy birthday Zhan" Wished Liu from behind them.

"Thank you" Zhan said breaking hug.

Wang Hao and Jin Li also came out from the darkness.

"Happy birthday Xiao Zhan. Wished Zhu Zanjin.

"Thank you so much" Zhan replied.

"So, do you like it?" Asked Wang Hao.

"Like my ass!! Who is the master mind." Asked Zhan raising his eyebrows.

"Yibo!Yibo!Yibo!Yibo" everyone said together pointing their fingers on Yibo.

"Wang Yibo!!! I will kill you. I hate you. I hate you. Zhan yelled Yibo and kick him.

"Aiyyaa!!Zhan, I know you love me. Don't show it off like this." Yibo said jumping on his one feet.

"Shut up!!! Bastard.. I was so scrared" yelled Zhan.

"Hahahah.. enough of you two. Now come on let's cut the cake." Said Liu.

"Let's go birthday boy!!" Said Yibo and grabing Zhan"s hand and pull him for cut the cake.

Zhan cut the cake. They enjoyed full day with each other. They had Lunch together.

"Time to say goodbye" said Liu holding Zhu Zanjin's hand.

"Yeah!!" Zhu Zanjin agreed.

"Hey bunny, how was the surprise." Asked Yibo .

"It was the best surprise ever. Its my best birthday ever. I love it." Zhan said smiling.

"Are you happy?" Whispered Yibo into Zhan's ears.

"I am very happy. Thank you so much." Zhan thanked Yibo smilingly.