Chapter : 12

(Thank you guys for 1.17k read. It's mean a lot for me. Thank you so much. I got best readers ever. Love you guys. Keep supporting. Stay safe❤️)

"Why my heart is beating so first? Some kind of sensation is happening in my body. What's this feeling." Zhan thought in his mind.

Yibo came closer to Zhan and place a kiss in Zhan's cheeks gently. Zhan's heart is beating fast and fast its feel like his heart gonna jump out from his chest. Zhan closed his eyes. He was blushing like a red tomato. But Zhan was shocked by Yibo's action. "Why I am blushing like an idiot" Zhan thought in his mind.

"You just kiss me..why?" Zhan asked controling his feelings.

"Did I?" Yibo asked ignoring Zhan.

"Yes. You did it". Zhan replied taking glance at Yibo.

"Did you like it?" Yibo asked and pouting his lips.

"What are you doing? Don't do it. It feel's weird. Zhan said looking other side.

"Ummmmmmm..bunny... Yibo called Zhan pouting his lips once again.

"What?" Zhan react in rush and when he turn around Yibo's pouting lips are covered by Zhan's. That moment was like pause for sometime. They were looking in each other eyes.

Liu and others were watching that.

"Yibo" called Liu.

Sudden kiss make Zhan shy. Breaking that moment Zhan run away for washroom.

"What was that!!? Why my heart is beating so fast. Calm down calm down." Zhan thought himself.

Zhan wash his face with water and start walking towards his friends.

"Do you Want anotehr kiss?" Yibo asked.

"Shut up. It was just an accident. Zhan yelled Yibo.

" Ok ok, relax. Now have your cold drink." Yibo said controlling his laugh.

Zhan litterly snacth his cold drink from Yibo. And sit on the couch once again. He took out his phone from his pocket and start scrolling. Yibo was standing beside couch.
Suddenly Yibo had mischief idea for bothering Zhan. He also took out his phone from his pocket and sent a message as Lan Wangji. Zhan saw a message from Lan Wangji.

Lan Wamgji : Bunnyy!!! I miss you. Where are you.

Zhan replied as Wei Wuxian : I am here. Ah missed you too.

Lan Wangji : Seriously?

Wei Wuxian : Yes!

Yibo was laughing secretly seeing Zhan's reply.

Lan Wangji : Where are you now?

Wei Wuxian : In my friend Birthday party.

Lan Wamgji : Oh woow!!

Wei Wuxian : Hmm

Lan Wangji : Bunny, you are looking awesome today.