Chapter : 25

"Hey, you two, go to your room."

A voice broke their kiss, they both look behind and saw Mr. Xiao was standing their. Zhan was feeling embarrassed seeing his uncle.

"Let's go to the room." Said Yibo chukled.

"Shut up bastard." Yelled Zhan.

"What? Uncle already gave his permission so, we can go now." Said Yibo winked.

Hearing Yibo's nonsense, Zhan pinch Yibo's ass.

"Aaouchh!!!! What the? Why are you pinching me?"   Said Yibo rubbing his butt.

"Are you guys done?" Asked Mr. Xiao laughing.

"Uncle, we need to talk." Said Zhan.

"Huh!!! I'm angry with you. I don't want to
talk" said Mr. Xiao teasing Zhan.

"But, I need." Said Zhan grap Mr. Xiao's hand and pull him on the couch.

"What??!!!" Mr. Xiao react.

"Uncle, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you about him." Zhan  said apologetic way.

"Yibo told me, you said him that, I'm a beast." Said Mr. Xiao

"What?!! " Zhan react hearing what his uncle said.

Zhan rolled his eyes to Yibo. Yibo was standing beside his uncle and, pretending like he didn't hear anything, he is innocent.

"Uncle, don't say that, you believed his words." Said Zhan.

"Of course, I did. He is my son-in-law. " Said Mr. Xiao giving high five to Yibo.

Zhan was dumbfounded by seeing their connection to each other. It's seems like Zhan was outsider and Mr. Xiao and Yibo is Uncle and nephew.

"Woow!!" Zhan said in Wonder.

Yibo looked at Zhan, Zhan was looking at them

"Aiyyaa!! Babe, we are just tesing you. Right uncle?" Said Yibo.

"Yes". Said Mr. Xiao and brust into laugh.

Controlling his laugh, Mr. Xiao said, " I'm so happy that you got yout partner so, I'm going giving a party for both of you."

"Woow!! You are great uncle." Yibo chukled.

"Thank you uncle, for understanding me, my feelings." Said Zhan

"You little fool, I'm not just your uncle or family, I'm your friend. If I won't understand your feelings, who will?" Said Mr. Xiao hugging Zhan.

"Aww!!! I need a hug too!!" Said Yibo hugged them both.

Zhan was happy that, his uncle accept their relationship.

Breaking the hug, Mr. Xiao said, " Listen, one of my special  friend is coming from America so, after her arriving we will have the party"