Chapter : 05

**Writer POV**

Yibo was very happy after a fight with Zhan.
But, the other side Zhan was so furious that he can kill Yibo.

Zhan and his friends are back in drom. Zhan is still cursing Yibo and Liu, "That bastards will not let me be happy. I wish I could kill them"

Hao and Jin was laughing about what Zhan did with Yibo and Liu.

"Why you guys laughing?" Asked Zhan

"Don't you remember what you did with Yibo and Liu?" Asked Wang Hao

"No! I don't, I was so furious that time. I can't remember what I did.." Said Zhan with cold face.

"Are you serious man?" Asked Jin Li while laughing.

"What I did? Just say it". Zhan said in confusion.

"Ahh!! Zhan you snatch my hot coffee and splashed it on Yibo's shirt. I pity him. Coffee was too hot." Said Wang Hao while laughing.

"What?? It was hot? Ahhh!!! Shit, what have I done!! Maybe his chest was burned badly." Said Zhan panicking.

"Why you are suddenly concerning about him?" Asked Jin raising his eyebrows.

"I am not concerning about him. I am j..just..." Zhan mumbled.

"You just what??" Asked Jin Li.

"Nothing" Zhan replied quickly.

"He use bad words towards you, Zhan. He deserve worst then just a splash of hot coffee". Said Wang Hao furiously.

"Yes!!" Zhan and Jin Li said together and burst laughing together.

**Zhan's POV**

Suddenly, My phone buzzed with a messages. I took out my phone and lookef at the screen. It was from Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji : "Hey!! Are you there?"

"Yes! I am here." I replied

Lan Wangji : "How's your class?"

"I was reading Mo Dao Zhu Shi for whole night. So, I was sleeping in classes."

Lan Wangji : "Aiyyaa!!"

"Yeah what are you doing?"

Lan Wangji : Nothing especial.

"Don't you have class?"

Lan Wangji : "Yes! I had. I am returning home from classes."

"How's your classes?"

Lan Wangji : "Firstly, it was boring. But after end of classes. It was amazing."

"That's good". I replied.

Lan Wangji : "We are already friends right?"

I was confused about what Lan Wangji asked. But I like to talk with him.

"Yes, I think so." I replied in confusion.

Lan Wangji : Okay then!!

"Yeah. I need shower. Talk to you later."

Lan Wangji : Are you sure, you want to take shower alone?"

"Shut up, Bye." I replied while laughing.

Lan Wangji : Hahahaahaha!! I was just kidding. Don't take it seriously."

I went for bath. After watching Lan Wangji's reply on my phone screen.

"Such a talkative person. But I like the way he talk. I kinda enjoy our conversation.

In just few months, Xiao Zhan as Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji became online best friend.