Chapter : 31

It's been one week, Mrs. Cheng left for U.S. Everything back again to normal. Zhan and Yibo was still in Xiao mansion. After their love making session, Their love is increasing day by day.  Yibo become more shameless because of Mr. Xiao's Indulgences. They spend a lot of time with each other. They went for date. Yibo do funny things to see a smile on Zhan's face. They were enjoying each other company. They also got there uni admission letter. Zhan and Yibo is in same department. Which is business. Wang Hao, Jin Li and Liu Haikuan is also with them. Tomorrow is there first day of school. So, they left Xiao mansion and came their home.

"Ahh!!! Home sweet home." Said Yibo and lay on the couch.

"Aiyshh!!! Yibo get up. Don't sleep here. Go fresh yourself first." Said Zhan pulling Yibo from the couch.

"Ah!! Zhanzhan, I'm so tired. Let me sleep here." Said Yibo pretending to be sleeping.

"Yibo, I'm hungry. And, It's already late. Can you make order for us?" Said Zhan and sit in the couch.

"Okay". Said Yibo.

"Okay. I'm going to my room. I need to be fresh. And after giving order, you also come to room. You also need to be fresh." Said Zhan.

"Ahh!!!! You want us, I mean me and you clean ourselves together?" Said Yibo chuckled.

"Shameless." Said Zhan and went upstairs.

After Zhan went his room, Yibo made order for them.

"I'm coming babay. Wait fo me." Said Yibo and run to upstairs.

Yibo went to the room, Zhan was in bathroom.

"Baby, I want to bath with you. Open the door." Said Yibo knocking on the door.

"No!! You can bath after me." Zhan screamed from bathroom.

"Baby please. If you don't open the door. I won't eat." Said Yibo.

"Okay!! I will eat all. Don't worry. I won't waste food." Said Zhan laughing.

"Wah!! He won't open the door easily. I have to do something." Said Yibo himself and smile mischievous way.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Zhanzhan.... I fall on the floor. I got hurt." Yibo screamed standing front of the door.

"How you fall? Yibo can't you walk properly? Are you a baby?? Idiot." Zhan yelled from bathroom and open the door.

Opening the door, Zhan saw Yibo was perfectly fine he was standing front of the door. When Zhan open the door, Yibo took the chance and get in.

"What the? You lied to me bastard." Zhan yelled.

"Hihihi!!! That's your fault. You didn't open the door so...hihihi" said Yibo laughing like lunatic.

They took bath together. After their bath, food was arrived. They have their food and went for sleep. They sleep cuddling each other. Tomorrow is their first day of uni.

Next Morning,

Yibo and Zhan got early in the morning, today is their first day of uni. Yibo and Zhan had their breakfast and went for their first day of uni. They both are nervous and happy also because, they all in the same department. Liu Haikuan, Jin Li and Wang Hao was standing outside of the uni waiting for Yibo and Zhan. After few minutes, Yibo and Zhan came holding each other hand.

"Finally they are here. " Said Wang Hao.

"Hello guys." Said Zhan waving.

"Yeah fine. But, we got a bad news." Said Liu Haikuan.