Chapter : 24

Aftet introducing himself Zhan's husband, Yibo was standing proudly in front of Zhan's uncle. Zhan was trying to hide himself behind Yibo. Zhan's uncle was shocked by Yibo's introduction.

"What did you say?" Asked Mr. Xiao calming himself from shock.

"I said, I'm his husband. Actually, I'm his soon to be husband. How are you uncle- in- law?" Asked Yibo and bow.

Mr. Xiao was standing there like, he was dumfounded. He don't know what to say or what to do. Zhan was still hiding behind Yibo from his uncle.

"Zhan come front of me right now!! Mr. Xiao screamed.

Zhan came front of his uncle, he was shivering in fear. Yibo was standing there proudly and he was ready for safe Zhan from Mr. Xiao.

"Is this true?" Asked Mr. Xiao

"Don't worry zhanzhan, said him the truth. If he hit you, I'm here to safe you. Huh!!" Said Yibo proudly.

Zhan looked at Yibo. It was like Zhan was trying to say, stop it, you bastard. I will kill you after this. Just wait for it dumb head. Fuck!! Fuck!!.

"Ye..yes..we are in relationship." Said Zhan looking at floor.

"Babe, you forgot to say that, you are living in my place. I mean we are living together." Said Yibo proudly smiling at Zhan.

"Shut the fuck up Yibo!! What the fuck are you doing." Zhan cursed Yibo in his mind.

"What!!!??" Mr. Xiao had another shock.

"Yes. We are living together. But, We didn't do that. Hihi!! You know what I mean." Said Yibo smirk.

Zhan was dumfounded hearing Yibo. Mr.Xiao was dumfounded too in shock.

"Zhan!!!!!!" Mr. Xiao screamed.

"Why are you screaming? He is in front of you." Said Yibo laughing.

"Oh!! I forgot". said Mr. Xiao.

"Shut up, Yibo." Yelled Zhan.

"Uncle, I'm sorry. But, I really love him. I'm sorry for disappointing you." Said Zhan almost crying.

"Yes. You disappointed me. I'm your family, I always support you like a friend. I shared my every singel moment with you. Even, I shared about my crush that, I had in my college and, you didn't tell me about him. You didn't shared me a single thing. I'm very upset with you." Said Mr. Xiao pretending as he is angry.

"I'm sorry uncle, I disappointed you. Wait, What?" Zhan was surprised by hearing his uncle.

"Don't talk with me. I'm very angry with you huh!!" Said Mr. Xiao and went close to Yibo.

"Uncle...

Cutting off Zhan, Mr. Xiao hugged Yibo and said " Son-in-law, I'm very impressed with you my boy. Come with me, let's have breakfast together." Mr. Xiao grap Yibo's hand and pull him to breakfast table.

"Aiyyaa!! Uncle, I love you!! You are best. But, Zhan was afraid to tell you, he acted like you are a beast and, after knowing he is in a relationship with a boy, you will eat him like monster, you know." Said Yibo laughing.

"What!! He told you, I'm a beast and I will eat him?" Asked Mr. Xiao in surprised.

"No, he didn't but, he acted that you are a monster". Said Yibo.

"I know, he is very poor spirited." Said Mr. Xiao

Mr.Xiao and Yibo gave each other high five and, brust into laugh. They were having their breakfast and laughing together. Zhan was standing behind them and watching them laughing. He was very confused.