Chapter : 33

Yibo and Zhan got up in morning, have their breakfast, which was made by obviously Zhan. And just like other days, Yibo feed Zhan with his own hand. (They are so loving ❤️❤️) They went out for their class. Uni wasn't far from their house. So, they decided to walk holding each other hands. After walking fifteen minutes they reached uni. They went inside still holding each other hands. All students were staring them and gossiping about them. But, truly they don't care what other peoples think about them. They went to the canteen. Where their friends were waiting.

Yibo and Zhan enter the canteen, Yibo's eyes first went to a boy who was sitting beside Liu Haikuan. He was non other then Marius Wang. Watching him, Yibo hold Zhan's hand more tightly and walk to the table.

"Why are you late?" Asked Marius Wang to Zhan

"Actually..

"I was feeding him with love. That's why we are late. Any problem?" Asked Yibo cutting of Zhan in middle.

"Ah!! Sorry for asking. Actually I was tensed." Replied Marius Wang.

"Why you are tensed? I'm his boy frined and soon to be husband. I was with him." Said Yibo

"Yibo.. shush!!!" Zhan pinched Yibo for keep his mouth shut.

"Sorry. Don't mind. He is crazy." Said Zhan.

"It's..."

"Yeah.. just for you. I'm crazy. Because I love you so much.. my soon to be wife." Said Yibo cutting Marius Wang in middle.

Hearing Yibo, Zhan blushed and smile at Yibo.

Marius Wang was seeing Yibo and Zhan giggling themselves and curling his fingers in anger.

Liu Haikuan, Wang Hao and Jin Li was enjoying Yibo's possessive side.

"Zhan, we have class. Let's go." Said Marius Wang standing up from his chair.

"Oh!! Yeah. Let's go." Said Zhan also standing up from sitting.

"Babe, I want to come with you. I didn't saw your class. " Said Yibo grasping Zhan's hand.

"Aww!!! You can say that, you wanna walk me to my class. I won't mind. " Said Zhan smiling.

Yibo smile at Zhan and saying bye to their friends, they start walking towards Zhan's class.

Yibo and Zhan was walking with each other and Marius Wang was behind them.

"We are here. That's our class. Bye now, see you in break time. " Said Zhan and went to the class.

Marius Wang was about to enter the class but, Yibo stopped him.

"Stay away from Zhan." Said Yibo giving a death glare to Marius Wang.

"Stop me if you can." Said Marius Wang and enter the class.

"What the.. what just he said? You don't know, what can I do Marius Wang. Let's see who win." Yibo said himself and came back to the canteen.

Yibo was frustrated because of Marius Wang.

"What happened?" Asked Liu Haikuan seeing Yibo's angry face.

"Someone challenged me." Said Yibo with irritated face.

"Wait!! Wait!!! What's going on Yibo? Is everything okay?" Asked Wang Hao.

"That brat!!! Marius Wang challenged me to stop him from getting closer to Zhan." Said Yibo slapping on the table.

"What!!! Marius Wang said that? Damn!! We thought he have no feelings for Zhan now. But, shit!!! So, what's you are going to do?" Asked Jin Li.