Chapter : 07

Yibo returned his home from park and thinking about what happened at park. His heart was like going to jump out from his chest.

**Yibo's POV**

Why I am thinking about Zhan? What's happening to me? Am I in love with Zhan?

Aww!! I don't want to think about it. But it's coming in my mind again and again. What should I do? I think I need rest.

After back home, Yibo was laying in his room and thinking about Zhan. We were having conversation for few month's but I never thought It is Zhan.

"Yibo"

"Yibo, are you there?" Some one screaming.

"Yes , I am here. Who is this?" I asked in confusion

"Me. Liu."

"I am in my room. Come over here."

"You don't have to tell. I am already here, behind you." Said Liu in cold face.

I looked behind hope to see Liu but Zhu Zhanjin is also  with him. They are standing holding each other hand tightly.

"Such a lovey-dovey couple. What you guy's doing here?" I asked them raising eyebrows.

"Nothing, We are here just to have a talk with you." Liu answered.

"Oh!! Wanna talk about what?"

" We came back from school together. After sometime, I visited your house but you are not there. Where were you?" Asked Liu

"After you gone, I received a message from Wei Wuxian, I mean Xiao Zhan. He told me he was sad about something. And he is in park so, I was tens about him and I went there to see him."

"What happened to him?" Asked Zhu Zhanjin.

"I kissed him forcefully in break time, while he was singing."

"What!! You guys kissed?" Asked Liu in shock.

"Yeah, I kissed him"

"Are you guys in love?" Asked Zhu Zhanjin.

"No!!No! It wasn't like that. I don't love him."

"Dude, you are done. You are in love. Just admit it. You are blushing Yibo. You feels worried about his bad mood. You were jealous when Xiao was busy with his phone. After burned yourself because of Xiao Zhan, who splash hot coffee in your chest you was smiling like an idiot after that fight. You were happy when you found out Xiao Zhan is busy with his phone just because of you.
Look at yourself in mirror you are blushing Yibo. You are in loooovveee, Just admit it stupid". Said Liu screaming

"Aiyyaa, I don't know." I said in confusion.

"Hey, just take your time. But don't be so late that Zhan becomes others." Said Zhu Zhanjin in cold look. And they left saying bye.

**Writer POV**

After they left, Yibo get up from the bed and went to see his face. Is he really blushing?

Standing infront of mirror he found himself blushing. His ear was red and his nose was looking pinkish.

Suddenly, Yibo remembered Zhan's face when he was blushing and his face was looking like red tomato. But Zhan was looking cute. Yibo said to himself.

"What the hell I am thinking ? Aiyyaa Xiao Zhan please get out from my mind". I can't take it anymore. Why I am thinking about Xiao Zhan?" Yibo screamed.

Next day morning in school

Yibo sitting with Liu and Zhu Zhanjin and having a chit-chat.