𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!

Hello! I'm so glad to see that people are reading my first fanfiction.

This fanfiction contains manga spoilers! I will mark a place where the anime would stop and where the manga would pick up from if that makes sense. Keep in mind that I made this before the Mugen Train Movie came out.

I don't mind any critiques made in the comments. If you do make a critique, please make it thorough and understandable for me. Also, please be kind in the comments to each other. It's important for that to be known.

Excuse the grammar mistakes. I'm sorry if my writing can get repetitive.

Romance takes time. I'm sorry if my writing can drag, but if you don't like slow burns or writing that takes time to build, I'm sadly going to say that this isn't for you. You can stick around and enjoy the first few chapters if you'd like, too. I won't force you to read any more of them.

Now, I might joke around about writing the description and it may not seem I'm so serious about this book. But I'm actually taking my time to write and I occasionally just want to be laid back.

I will also note that this fan fiction is writing from the perspective of a girl (she/her) main character. I understand that this can cause inconvenience for other readers, and I deeply apologize for that. I don't have enough writing experience or information to correctly write out another perspective. Again, I'm so sorry and you can try reading around the pronouns and replace them by your own or find another fanfiction.

(Also if you know me in real life and found this, Hello! Yes, this is my part time hobby and- yup!)

Anyway, enjoy!

Released: June 30, 2020