𝟏𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

(First, I am so sorry for the delay!

Second,

Thank you for 1K reads. When I first released this fanfiction, I genuinely had no thought of it getting this far. I was doing this as more of a passion project and a way to just- kind of word all the messy scenarios in my head. I seriously thought no one would read this, but- for God's sake thank you so much for everything.

My procrastination was so bad (still is pretty bad), but to be honest thanks to writing so much my work ethic has been getting so much better!

UGASJDK

I could write a million thank you's just to say thank you thank you and- thank you for every little read, vote, and comment. I read all the comments so far and they all make me so happy. Every notification that pops up makes me so happy and boosts my work ethic and- just- everything positive in life.

Since Christmas is coming up, I might as well make this special Christmas themed! Just a warning for readers, this special chapter is 10,000+ words!

I'll announce once more, this chapter has at least 10,000+ words.

Just- again, again, and again...

Thank you so much.

Have a fabulous day and week, my fellow readers and the next chapter for koi no yokan \ inosuke hashibira should be released very soon following this special.

Here are the warnings in this chapter!

WARNINGS: Slight NSFW and mentions of blood and anxiety.

cursed)

----

"Table 2, (Y/N)!" My uncle's booming voice could be heard throughout the whole entire small square space of our family ramen shop. With the thick air of the hot steam from the boiling noodles, hot hots of broth, and frying tempura, I patted down my damped sweaty forehead with my apron.

My uncle linked his head underneath the metal shelf of bowls of vegetables, placing a bowl of shoyu ramen onto the counter. My hot red hands pressing against the edges of the steaming bowl, I quickly hurried right out of the kitchen through the soft linen curtains.

At once, entering the restaurant area was a perfect change of speed and temperature. Unlike the kitchen, which was loud and clanging with my uncle's quick cooking and his shouting commands, the restaurant seating area was silent and bustling with happy customers, full stomachs, and empty bowls and plates.

The air was also very cool, having the door open and close with the wind rush into the atmosphere brought a very cooling and calming aura to enter the restaurant.

With the crisp snow wind blowing into the door, ringing the Christmas bells that were set up around the room and outside the door.

I stretched my face into a smile as I approached table 2. Bending down onto the table, seeing a couple smile as they saw ramen being placed in front of them.

"And I have a shoyu ramen for this lovely couple." I giggled, nodding my head as I saw them swoon and laugh along my small added comment. "Before I leave, would you two like anything else? Straws? Chopsticks? More ginger?" I swayed my hands from place just to fill in the awkward gap.

There's a few things you would need to learn when you're working in customer service.

Making the customers comfortable and at home is one of them.