𝟑.𝟒

(Sept. 20, 2020

Hello! Just wanted to give a quick thanks for 200 reads! Even if you're a reader who skipped through or only read one chapter, each read means so much to me and I wanted to thank all readers for taking time to look into my fanfiction! Anyway, please enjoy this next chapter!

Be safe out there! Also, you're amazing and I love you.

cursed)

Inosuke swore he stopped breathing as he saw the helpless girl lying in the mud. His instinct kicked in as quick as an archer's arrow hitting a deer.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted out with his voice raspy and panting with his breath running out. He ran towards the girl, kneeling down on one knee.

Looking down at the girl, he didn't know what to do. In fact, he kind of panicked. His hands shaking as he grabbed her arm. She was freezing cold upon his touch, Inosuke even flinching as his fingers wrapped around her wrist.

"(Y/N), stop playing this game." He nervously chuckled, pushing her body. "Wake up! Wake up! It's not a good game anymore! You win!" He shook his head, shoving her body harsher.

Inosuke paused, waiting for a reaction from the limp girl.

Her arm fell to her side, her head nodding downwards. Her wet hair fell over her face, clumping in groups of thick strands of water. There were a few smudges of dirt on her face, her eyes shut closed as they were covered from her hair.

"G-GOD DAMNIT, (Y/N)!" Inosuke stammered out, his voice starting to strain as he raised her head up. Carrying the back of her neck, he slowly carried her upper body upwards. "WAKE UP!" Grabbing her shoulders and shaking them, her head only bobbed forwards and backwards to his jerking movements.

That was enough to scare Inosuke. He dropped the girl back onto her back, her body hitting the floor with a harsh thud. His limps froze in place as if he still had the girl's shoulders in his grasp. He's never had a situation like this.

Hating to admit it at that moment, his eyes watered. Bending down over the girl's body, his hands were tight on her arm.

"(Y/N)... wake up..." he begged, his voice growing shaky.

----

Quite honestly, I woke up with such a harsh headache inside of me. 

My first act was to shoot my body upwards, expecting to be back in my room from all this sudden warmth that I was feeling.

Yet, expecting to be in my bed, I felt a heavy weight over me as my eyes jerked to an open. I gasped so loudly, my breath coming out like a wheeze as I shot my body up. My lungs felt tight and my legs felt numb.

What I saw gave me two thoughts.

It was Inosuke, leaning over me.

One; Wait a damn minute. How did he find me? Why is he here?

Two; I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RAT RIGHT NOW! Damn, I know Inosuke'll never like me, but THIS is too much.

(No darling, I'm sure you look gorgeous).

I skidded back, kicking back and leaning against the bamboo root. I was gasping and panting, my breath short as I saw him freeze up upon seeing me move. My eyes scanning his body, he was still in a hospital gown. Of course, he had the shirt open. One of his sleeves was rolled up. He looked drenched, even with the mask on.

"Wh-What..." I choked on my words. "What are you d-doing?" I stammered out as I held my hands over my chest. "How- How'd you get here?"

His arms were held forward, shaky with slow movements. He trailed them onto my shoulders. His grasp was harsh, sudden, and shaky. Did something happen?