1. New Beginnings

*at a wedding*

You're at the end of the aisle, waiting for your bride. It's a small gathering of the friends you made these past few years but there are a lot of photographers and interviewers outside. Who can blame them? The gathering is filled with big stars and idols from korea and a member of twice is getting married. You stand there seeing eight bridesmaids and soon to be wife walking down the aisle with her veil covering her beautiful face. As she reaches the end of the aisle and holds your hand you realize that its finally happening.

*5 years earlier

You are new citizen of korea, but you don't have any problems with the language and the culture as you have been a fan of many of their variety shows and celebrities. You became interested in the culture around 2 years ago, when you woke up from a 6 month coma. Your memories from before this time has been foggy but it hasn't affected your life that much.

*at the airport

Y/N: A new country, a new life I guess. I need to get my luggage and go to my apartment, I'm tired.

You got a cheap house at a good neighborhood, this was all rushed and you don't even stop to think why you were forced to live in a new country.

As you ride to your new, already furnished home, you see that the neighborhood is really good and is actually quiet. You've only seen the house in pictures and as you arrive at the front of your house at noon and you realize that this house is too cheap and you wonder why.

Y/N: (talking to the driver of the cab) Do you have any idea why this place is cheap? Any problems with the neighborhood?

Driver: Huh. So you moved here without knowing? You'll find out later tonight.

You get down and start to move towards your front door.

Your house shares a wall with a different house and a different gate. Your house on the left and a house on the right that's a bit larger. As you open the gate to your house, you are greeted by an unmaintained garden and a swing for two. The ground floor is actually just this garden and a small space for storage, your actual living space is on the second floor.

As you enter your house, there is a kitchen on the left, the living room further in with a sofa and a large TV. The end of the room is a sliding door to the patio over the street from where you entered. The wall behind the sofa is the wall that you and your neighbor share, you give it a small knock.

*shallow sound*

Y/N: Hmm this a thin wall, hope my neighbors aren't that noisy

The sun is already setting and you couldn't be bothered to eat dinner and just head directly to bed. Your bedroom is directly linked to the living room and has a window on the left side, viewing street from where you came. You go to sleep at around 8pm as you are tired from traveling.

*1 AM in the morning

You are woken up by inaudible screams from outside, you see a bunch of flashing lights and you stand up to the window and look at what's happening.

You see a bunch of people cheering and taking pictures of the house beside yours. A few people are blocking these cameras and you hear them saying "just go home! Don't bother them here" angrily.

Y/N: Now I know why this place is cheap. It's fucking noisy. I hope it won't be like that every night. I should meet my neighbors tomorrow. I remember that giving food and introducing yourself to new neighbors is very polite.

You had a hard time falling asleep again but eventually drifted off to sleep.

*the next morning