Y/n & Jotaro vs Kakyoin

Y/n POV:
I get up from bed grab some clothes for today, 'Today is a first fucking day to go at high school.' I head to the bathroom started changing.

  After I finish changing I head downstairs to the kitchen see my dad cooking breakfast

  After I finish changing I head downstairs to the kitchen see my dad cooking breakfast. "Morning Y/n, cook breakfast for you." He set the plates of pancake with side of tea on the table. I took a bite feel my tongue melting of the taste. I eat the pancakes and drink tea. After I finish I wash the dishes place it into the dish washer.

  I put on my combat boots grab my backpack than head outside. I walk pass every student who was heading to school. I put on my headphones listening f/s (favorite song) and hum along.

"Look it's Jojo!"

"It is Jojo!"

"He's so cool!"

  I took off my headphones turn around see many girls are walking together with Jotaro. 'Damn annoying brats, they always get on my nerves when they shout or call out plus it's early to call out.' I put on my headphones back continue to listen.

  Night Slash was summon himself and he was floating behind me wrapping his arms around my shoulder. 'Seems he needed a little nap for abit.' I thought.

"Hey" I took off my headphones turn around who was beside and it was none other than Jotaro. "What?" I groan "Lets head to school together, don't want those bitches get in my way since they kept bothering me." I sigh and we walk together.

'Don't know why he decided to walk with me. Oh well, guess I go with him once. Plus he's right, those brats get on his nerves and so am I.' I thought.

We walk down the stairs "What the hell?!" I look at Jotaro and I was shock see his left knee was cut. He started fall down on stone stairs, "Night Slash!" He quickly grab Jotaro arm and place him down gently at the end of the stairs. I jump off the stairs helping him up. I check his knee that was cut but how did that happen?

I heard footsteps behind, I turn around see tall boy who was like Jotaro height. He has red hair and wore green school uniform. "Here take this." He handed him a hanky. Jotaro thank him, "Who are you?" He ask "I'm Noriaki Kakyoin and I was new yesterday." He walk away. We continue to walk and head to nurse office.

"Let me guess you got into another fight." The Nurse said. I sat down on the bed "Aren't you heading to class?" I sigh "When the bell ring I'll head to class because I don't want people bothering me, they get on my nerves." I answered. I head up to the tray grab the bandage and went up to Jotaro. "What you doing?" "I'm bandaging your knee that's all." I wrap the bandage on his knee and cut it that is done.

Jotaro stood up but a hanky fall off from his pocket and it was unwrap see something written on it. I pick it up Jotaro lean down from my shoulder and read it.

'Today I'll kill Jotaro with my stand'

"What the hell?!" We said in same time. We hear the scream from two boys and they ran away, the nurse swung the pen like crazy. "Jotaro... don't. Tell. Me. This. Is. A. Pen!!!" The nurse ran up to us. Jotaro pull me behind him and the nurse stab his cheek. I tackled her "Stay down punk!" I hold her tight but she was too strong.