T'Darby the Butler of mansion

Third POV:
"How come you lose the mutt?!" Polnareff yell at Y/n, she manifested her stand slap him behind his head hard. "Earlier he ran off to find  himself some food to steal, it's not my fault. Yell at me again and you get slap on the face." She growl. Jotaro stop his tracks, the others look at him confused"Hey what's wrong Jotaro?" Joseph ask. "I feel like someone is following us." He answer.

They look where Jotaro is looking at than appear from the alleyway show Iggy who was badly injured. "IGGY!!" They ran up to him. "Did he got ran over the car?" "No, it's impossible that a stand user animal didn't get hurt from a car." Y/n pick him up and saw a bandage was wrap around his right leg. "His front legs is badly injured and seems cut him off." She use her hamon healing him to regenerate his front leg back and the injures around him. "He was beaten by one of Dio minion that he was fighting, the kid help his wound like what they did to me." They turn around hearing the mysterious voice.

They saw a familiar red hair and green uniform walk out from the alleyway "That's how he got hurt." The man said. "KAKYOIN!!" They ran up to him. "Kakyion! It's great to see you!" " How are your eyes?" "I'm doing great, now that I got my sight back I'm ready to fight."

Iggy jump out Y/n arms barking at them getting their attention. "Seems he try to lead us a way." Kakyoin said. They follow Iggy behind where he is going. They stop their tracks see a tow truck pulling a purple car  "Hey that car seem familiar." Polnareff wonder. They continue following Iggy behind, they felt a cold wind around them "This feels weird..." "Where are you taking us Iggy?" they spotted a mansion surrounded by dark aura. "I don't believe it."  "I...it's the mansion from the picture!"  "...We finally arrived..."

The gate open by itself letting themselves in "Stay on your guards everybody, this might be a trap that Dio let us in." Jospeh warn, they let themselves in. The door open was wide open itself and they see was a dark hallway "Guys, I feel a stand user aura and coming closer." Y/n told. They saw a floating man coming fast and getting closer. The man stop right front of them politely bow "Welcome to the mansion Mr. Joestar."  "Who are you?" Jospeh ask.  "My name is Terrance Trent D'Arby. As you can see... D'Arby was my elder brother." T'Darby introduce.

"No wonder there Always a D'Arby bloodline." Polnareff shock. "Indeed, I do respect him but we are people of different time. He always cheat people by using his skills to win. Lord Dio notice that too so he keeps me beside him instead." T'Darby continue "If you want to fight me.... step into the mansion."

"No! don't go inside!!" Avdol warn "Jotaro be careful! Something is coming out from behind him!" Jospeh warn. Something appeared behind T'Darby was a stand "My stand is different, not like my brother stand." "What the hell!!" "He activate his stand!" "So... who be my opponent?" T'Darby chuckle.

"Hey Jotaro! KICK HIS ASS!!!!" Polnareff growl. Star Platinum tried to hit T'Darby stand but it dodge the hit than grab his arm. "It able dodge Star Platinum punch!" "Almost like... he can read minds!"

"Now than...let's take some place nice." Sudden a hole appeared on the ground, pulling them both. "Hierophant Green!" "Hermit Purple!" Both Joseph and Kakyoin use their stands to pull Jotaro out, their arms were grab too "I guess you come too." T'Darby pull them both in the hole falling alongside with Jotaro.

"Mr Joestar!! Kakyoin!" Polnareff was about to go in only be pull back by Avdol "No Polnareff! If you fall there you be stuck too!!"

"Avdol!! Can you hear me?!!" They heard Joseph voice "That's Mr. Joestar voice!!" Avdol said "Avdol! In ten minutes! Burn this mansion!! Do you hear me?!!" The gap closed shutting him "MR. JOESTAR!!!"