Final Battle part 2

Third POV:
Dio went to land on the roof but his foot touch green ribbon on the rock, green emerald launch at him from below. He deflect every shot, he jump backward but end up hitting another green ribbon. He deflect them by kicking them than he stop shock see he almost touch the green ribbon. "This is....Kakyoin Hierophant Green."

"Anything that touches this web will shoot, and your surrender from 20m from that side." Kakyoin standing on top another building "Now die!!! 20m Emerald Splash.!!!"  "THE WORLD!" Strangely, Kakyoin got blown away from Dio's punch crash at the water tower. "KAKYOIN!!!" Joseph and Y/n shouted. 'What?...l'm beaten.... I can't move my hand... can't even make a sound.' He look up at the clock tower '12am in Japan now... wonder how's mom and dad are doing right now? Sorry you had to worry about me.' He shot the building with his last emerald splash destroying it.

"He miss by a mile...maybe he lost control with his stand ability." Dio smirk. 'Why Kakyoin shot the clock tower? Is he try to send me a message?' Joseph thought. He turn around looking at Y/n who stood behind him froze in place "K...Kakyoin...no..." her body started shaking and heavily breathing. "Calm down-" Y/n jump off the building using her stand tendrils from her right arm aiming at him. "I'll kill-!" Dio cut off her right arm from behind her.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"  "Y/N!!!" Joseph quickly use Hermit Purple grab her and pull her back up. Joseph ripped the end of his pants patching her arm. After he patch her, they swing every building to get away "Your not going anywhere!" Dio chase after them.

"Joseph, I know what Kakyoin sent us a message." He look at her  "It's time. Dio can stop time to freeze them by using his stand power." Y/n finish. "What!!! He can stop time?!" Joseph shock. "You figure it out!" Dio laugh evilly. "Joseph, I'm going to find Jotaro, I had an idea." Joseph was about to ask her but too late, she swing another building alone.

Y/n POV:
I land on the street looking everywhere than saw Jotaro on the sidewalk, he notice me. I ran up to him "Where grandpa?" "I leave him behind and told him I had an idea for us." He crouched down than I whisper to his ear. After explaining he look shock "Are you sure about this?" I nod my head. Sudden a crash behind caught our attention, I look behind see Joseph lay on the ground on his chest. Dio appear in thin air. I turn back at Jotaro "It will work, trust me. Give me some time to hold him off." I use tendrils move over next building.

Third POV:
"Jotaro! Dio stop time! That's his secret! His stand able-!" "THE WORLD!" The city is now frozen. "Now I can stop time in five seconds, sooner or later I'll be able stop in minute...hour...I awaiting that day very much." He pull out the knife "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!" He throw it than it stop pointing at Joseph throat. "5 second...time resume." The time unfreeze. The knife went through Jospeh throat specking out blood. He fell on his back losing his strength.

"Your next Jotaro" "You...son of a...bitch." They walk towards each other's, Star Platinum about to punch him but The World punch him back. They begin fighting using their bare fist, Jotaro and Dio floating in thin air.

-Timeskip cause I'm bit lazy-

"I hope Jotaro is doing alright... but if it fail I had no choice." Y/n stop on the building than saw some dust surrounding the body. She look closer but shock notice someone. Jotaro. 'Shit! Jotaro is dead! What I'm gonna-!' Her thought was cut off see Dio land on the ground. He ripped the street sign. Out of nowhere, Polnareff went behind him called out his Silver Chariot stab him behind his head.

Dio stop time, he pull the sword out turn around "Polnareff... trying to aim my brain." He punch him on the side than resume time. Polnareff crash at the building "You...Bastard..." He grunt pass away. "Now Jotaro..." Dio pick up the street sign "DIEEEE!!" Before he chop his head off, the tendrils grab him behind. "WHAT?!!" Than he was throw on the ground hardly. He stood up look up see Y/n standing front Jotaro dead body. She turn her head "This wasn't a plan I told you but...I'll let it slide." She turn her head back at Dio glaring dagger at him.