Polnareff vs Avdol

Third POV:
"You have terrified sword, I'll grant you that. Do you think you'll kill me before the clock strike twelve? You seem to have quite the ego mister.... huh?" Avdol asked while pointing his index finger. "Let me introduce myself... I'm Jean Pierre Polnareff." He introduce. "Thanks for giving me your name. But...." Avdol lifted his finger making the table explode. "However Polnareff, you would be mistaken if you assume my flames burn upward of fire or the wind. I can control fire with Magician Red because it is his power." He explained. "In the beginning there was fire, but the emblem of the beginning the wielder of the fire. The creation. And yet you speak of ego? As you can see it create gaps between layers of atmosphere. This swordman of mine.... is an mere of ego!" Polnareff threw 5 coins in the air than his stand stab them right in the middle.

"He pierce them all five of them in singles Strike." Joseph told shock. "That's not it, he strike them through in the middle. Take a close look." Y/n said cooly. "She right....it can't be!" Kakyoin said shock. " looks like he cut them in through in each coins." Jotaro said. Polnareff smirk "I'm no egotist, my stand can slice apart flame! I can ripped them out itself. 

Which means your flames are powerless before my Silver Chariot." He laughed. "Avdol you sure you can take this guy down?" Y/n said worried. He look at her with a smile "Don't worry Y/n, I'll take him down. I'll do my best to stop him." He said.

   "Now than...." suddenly Polnareff disappear. The crusaders were shock but hear the door bell behind, they turn around see him there "My stand was fast. Lets not fight here, we're going to head out that give us some space." He told them "Everybody follow me outside now!"

  "What the hell is this place?!" Joseph ask looking around the place. "It's Tiger Balm Garden." Kakyoin told him. "Tiger Balm Garden is mysterious tableau locates on hillsides of the Hong Kong Tai Hang Road. It's unique aesthetic and senses of style make it one of the Hong Kong most unusual sites." Y/n explain the boys. "People come here for a visit or having fun. That would be all." Joseph nod "Hmm... I see. You sure know this place, when you know about this place?" "I read adventure and history book when I was young." She told him. "You sure are quite some type of person that know everything Y/n." Kakyoin chuckle.

They make their way up top of the stairs seeing Polnareff standing there waiting. He call out his Silver Chariot and same thing to Avdol Magician Red. They both stare each other with determination eyes, Silver Chariot swung his sword at the stand. "Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! What's wrong?! Not going to spit your flames of yours? If not I'll kill you right now!" His stand swung his sword even faster, Avdol had enough as Magician Red open his beak as he breath out powerful fire.

Silver easily turn them out of his sight than the flame aim at the statue. It broke into million pieces than it change into eagle statue. Everybody gasped surprise, "That bastard! He's mocking us! He managed carve the statue of Avdol stand." Joseph growl clenching his fist. Polnareff smirk "Not bad..... you Magician Red shot pretty good plus it's no use that he'll survive!" He laugh.

"CROSSFIRE HURRICANE" Avdol shouted as his stand shot powerful fire big as tornadoes toward Polnareff "It's that all you got? My stand can create gaps between layers of atmosphere. So I can slice your flames in bit!" Silver Chariot threw back the flames right at Magician Red. Avdol has his eyes wide open shock as he began to burn same as his stand. "AVDOL!!!" The crusaders called out his name. 'Shit! Avdol is burning up, his own flame is too much! He can't survive that from his own power!' Y/n thought shock. Avdol fell down on his knees as he collapsed on the ground.

"Hahaha, just as I predicted. You'll die by your own flames!" Polnareff laugh at him. But Avdol has no way that he's going to lose, his stand once more threw his body toward Silver Chariot. "Oh come on, just die already!" Silver swung his sword at him cut him into pieces but he was shock. "Huh-?!"