The Curse of Dio

Third POV:
"Oi.... wake up.... Oi" Jotaro shake Y/n trying to wake her up but no movement. "WAKE UP!!" Y/n jump in surprise from his shout. She look at Jotaro with glare dagger at him, he scoff "Get ready we're going." He walk out from his room. Y/n sigh grab her clothes that was by her and started changing.

After she finished changing she walk out the room bump to someone. She look up see Jotaro standing there. "Ready?" "Yeah, lets get going." They walk outside from his home but Jotaro stop his tracks.

Y/n stop her tracks look at him confuse "What's wrong?" She ask. "Something doesn't feel right. Every morning mom kiss me when I head out but now something doesn't feel right." He answer. They walk back inside to find her, bathroom, living room, and her room. "She not in the living room or her room or..... the kitchen." Y/n ran to the kitchen shock see Holly has pass out on the floor. "What's wrong?" She turn around see Avdol behind her. Avdol look where Y/n staring at before then shock see Holly lay on the floor.

They quickly went up to her carry her but something was behind. "Please forgive me about this Mrs. Kujo." Avdol remove the shirt reveal a green vine from her back. They were shock "She has a stand..... but how?" Y/n question.

  They carry her to her room letting her rest, Joseph told them they had to kill Dio so the curse will be gone from Holly. "I'll come too" They look at Y/n shock "Hold it! Your too young to come with us!" Joseph yell. "I don't care that I'm too young. I can't lose another people that I love from the past. Holly remind me of my mother after she gave birth to me. My dad told me about her and she was kind and caring that she ever was. Take me with you." She said leaving the mans speechless.

   "Good grief.... let her come with us, she right." "Wait your serious!" Joseph shock "Since you told me everything about her mother she right plus she is something what she capable of." Jotaro explain. "Indeed plus she had no choice to come with us. All she had left was her father." Kakyoin join in. Joseph look at Y/n with serious look on her face "Alright your in." She nod.

  Joseph took all the photos of Dio place them on the floor "We took everything from Dio but all we took was shadow that he never reveal his face. We try everything we can but no used." He explain. Jotaro grab the photo from Avdol hand summon his Star Platinum to zoom in closer using his vision. He grab the notepad and pencil from the small drawers than Star Platinum started drawing fast.

After he finished drawing it show off a sketch picture. A fly. "A fly? How is that-" "Wait I know that fly." Avdol cut Joseph sentence off. "Jotaro do you had books I could check?" "We had library room." He answer "I'll do some research give me time." He ran off heading to library room.

  Y/n look at Holly in her sleeping form still not feeling good 'She reminds me more about my mom that dad told me about her. Can't lose another person that I love no matter what.' She thought. Joseph notice her state, he crouched down to her level "Look I know you worried about her that she look alike your mother but don't worry we'll find Dio the soon we stop him" Y/n took a deep breath "Alright, once we find him we'll stop him." Joseph pat her head with a smile.

Avdol came back with some books on his arms, he told them what kind a fly is "This fly is from Egypt so Dio must be hiding there." "Once we get there we'll try to find him." Joseph said.

   He call the SWF told them to stay with Holly to take care of her. They arrived and head inside "The Speedwagon Foundation staying with Holly to take care of her once we head out. It'll take 50 days when Holly is ill from the stand on her." Joseph said. "Oh and Y/n I call your father so he let you off the hook that you be with us."

  "Okay, we had plenty days left to get to Egypt once we find him. It take 10,000 kilometers to get there since it's far away." Y/n explain.

"Alrighty than.... let's hit the road."