Y/n profile

Name: Y/n L/n
Age:15
Birthday:mm/dd/1973
Race: German Russian
Gender Female
Physical Appearance:
Hair: (h/c)
Eye color: heterochromia (left is (e/c) , right is red)
Height:5'3
Weight: no ones needs to know
Body type: Athletic

Family Relationship:
Mom:(Russian)
M/n-deceased
Dad:(German)
D/n-currently alive

Personality:
Cold heart all time but always being kind when she help people.

Personal Background:
Y/n L/n live with her father after she was born, her mother since die that she didn't make it after giving birth. Her father took good care of her and she was born with a stand. She like to be alone sometimes, she a loner and violent type of person who's show no mercy . She always been nice to her father. She train with him to get stronger to practice her fighting skills. Her father was an agent when he was young teenager start in 1970 that he train to become a spy agent. Her mother was spy agent too that she training since 1969. They both met each other as enemies because it was their missions. They fall in love when they first met since they fight each other. They move out from their home country far away so nobody could figure it out where they are or else their boss may found out they fall in love. They got married since they ran off and move to New York. Her father met Joseph Joestar who got a job at Speedwagon Foundation and became friends.