Chapter 13 - Found God In A Tomato

"Moo!!!!"

A herd of cows stand still as they look at a flying car, marking itself on the face of the moon. Slightly red stains cover Richard's lips.

"Sorry if there's not enough room for you to sit on." Charlotte tells Freddie as he barely sits in the middle of everyone.

Freddie nods back at her, seeming that he didn't feel like talking yet.

"Are you eating that raw?" Yeethelle asks Richard.

"I love tomatoes." he replies while he grabs hold of God with his now cured arm.

*Found God in a Tomato by the Psychedelic Porn Crumpets plays on the car radio*

"Why did I even agree a little with what that man was saying?" he says to himself.

"Oh by the way. Hey Richard." Charlotte calls him out.

"What is it?"

"It's a good thing he didn't get inside your head. His aura wasn't even visible out the fields, so we didn't find you two that easy."

"We had to search through that large corn field with clairvoyance." Kodak adds.

"Wait? We were in a corn field. We weren't in a..."

Richard remembers feeling sand on his feet but seeing a field of grass.

"What the fuck?" he says internally.

"There were sudden surges of psychic energy all around the farmlands though." Hirohiko adds.

"Could be that cowboy-looking man. Lucky him, he got to master instant teleportation." Kodak says.

"Do you remember going to other places Richard?" Charlotte asks him.

"Kinda." he replies.

"Hey, kiddo. It's me. I'm your daddy."

The child hugs him tightly as the man looks at his very shocked wife with a smile.

"You're not supposed to be here."

Richard continues to contemplate his thoughts as he tries to bury it with even more thoughts.

"Is he really that good of a convincer? It's really suspicious that he knew the right words to tell me, without even reading my mind. There has to be more about this. There has to be...." Richard's talking to himself session was ruined as Yeethelle takes the tomato in his hand.

"I'll bite on the other side." she says before doing so.

"Where do you want to go huh?"

"I wanna go to the beach."

"Oh, the beach. Sure, I bet you'll love surfing kiddo."

"I think Daddy won't be able to do that, because he's got work. Right, Daddy?"

"Oh.... I guess I do. I'll come by again next Saturday."

"Awwww, mom!!! Why can't Daddy take me to the beach?"

"Mommy will take you to the beach, alright. Daddy has work."

"See you Margaret."

She didn't reply as she held on the boy. He eventually left in his 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder.

"You know what's better than eating? Sharing." Freddie tells Yeethelle.