Chapter 5 - Cop and Robbers

It was almost the end of spring back at '99. Seven individuals stare at a blueprint, grinning maliciously. It was Charlotte at her teens, teenage Hirohiko, a young girl, Freddie at his 20's, some psycho twins and a man in a trench coat.

"There's no way this can go wrong right???" Freddie joyously says.

"We have the perfect counter to almost any man-made weapon out there. Of course, nothing will go wrong. All we have to do is stick to the plan." the man in the trench coat says.

"Do you know this guy? Or at least trust him?" Charlotte whispers to Hirohiko.

"Not in any way. The plan I read from his e-mails is so basic. Simply put, it's just use our psychic powers and get out with the paintings. He even brought in a child." Hirohiko whispers back.

The little girl smiles at Hirohiko, noticing that he and Charlotte had been looking at her.

"If you are wondering why I brought a child here, meet Rosemary. She's an extremely talented psychic, but I'll let her aura speak for herself." said by the trench coat man back when they all first met for the heist.

"Umm, hey man. That's not part of the deal. Only six people, four going inside and two lookouts." Freddie tells him.

"We'll share on my cut. Plus, this was my idea. I'm basically the leader." he tells Freddie.

"How come no one has ever thought of doing this? We surpass normal humans in any way imaginable." an unintroduced female says.

"Probably because most of us just wants to live a normal life." Charlotte exclaims.

"Then why are you here? To live a normal life? Yeah, I thought so. We're done hiding. We're tired of trying to blend in anyone that we can crush anytime we want to. Psychic liberation!!!" said by another unintroduced female.

"Oh yeah, like I said, I had to look for two more so they could take care of things outside. Everyone, meet the twins. Starting with Hershey, the one that started all the babbling and Cadbury, the one that went on with all the psychic liberation bullcrap. So, can we all shut up now that everyone's been properly introduced? Go ahead now dude." Freddie says.

"The twins have a point though. We've been hiding for far too long. We were cast out only because they know we can potentially be a threat to them. Our ancestors should have known better. Now, psychics are only known as scam artists being paid by foolish hearts that only like hearing things that please them. It was the perfect cover-up. It's not that we've been here for far too long, but we can't just forget all of the witch-hunting and all their genocidal efforts. We have evolved, we are now more capable than any psychic would have imagined years ago. This will be our first attempt out of many in showing them that they were right. They were right about having to fear us, the people with psychic abilities." trench coat wearing man says.

Everyone else was speechless. It was like they were starting a rebellion. They knew that man already has a lot of plans in his head, waiting to be executed.

"One of the many? There'll be more?" Charlotte complains.

"Yes. But it is your choice to be involved any further than getting the paintings." the man tells her.

"The heist will occur at my home country, but that doesn't mean we'll not be able to receive international attention. Afterwards, we can go on with our daily lives back here, but millions of dollars richer." the man adds.

They now head onto a truck, donning Morion masks. The truck then went inside a cargo plane headed towards a specific southeast Asian country.

They have finally arrived at the museum and things were going smoothly. The twins outside were able to mask the museum's entirety as if nothing bad was going on, as well as putting up faint force fields. This faintness implies that it wasn't that durable.