Chapter 46 - A Lot Happens

Inside a submarine on the distant coast, Revolution Leader Abba checks on the psychics on the beach.

"Sir, we have a problem." Ms. Ghost tells him.

"Speak up."

"Mister Azul and Mister Rain are dead. Mister Blue is currently recovering from a fatal gut injury. Miss Crystal is now in a coma and almost unrecognizable due to her face being all fucked up."

Abba gasps after Miss Ghost stopped talking.

"Your descriptions are quite a little too much, Ms. Ghost. How could this possibly happen to them?"

"We have no clue so far, but it could be the psychic hunter we were talking about sir."

"As much as I'd like to visit their graves or unpleasant injured states, we have something important to currently work on Miss Ghost. Please focus."

"That's it? I know you don't wanna visit them, the only thing that really unites is this Revolution thing huh? You shouldn't have been our leader."

"Miss Ghost, despite your secret dramatic soap-opera backstory and an adept use of your psychic abilities, I'd like to remind you that compared to me or the other few generals, you are disposable. I can kill you anytime from now and The Revolution could still continue. Speak of this conversation to the others and you will immediately be taken care of. Even with psychic abilities, it would be pretty difficult for your frail human body to not survive the pressure at our current sea level. That is if you are not inside this submarine. Let me remind you that when you are appointed to a task, that is the only thing you could care of. Family, friends or relationships in general must be set aside for us to do things we never thought we possibly could. Stop being held back emotionally and you too can reach a different level of psychic mastery and focus. Now go tell Casper whatever the hell happened to the other Generals and tell him to start working, especially when we are about to get out."

"Y-yes, Leader Abba."

While Charlotte is leading the others to look for the Gates, she whispers "Anyone got a plan?"

"We're pretty scuffed right now, Richard has been acting pretty weird and we can't hop back in there if we want to. They're pretty powerful, remember?" Hirohiko says.

Agent Campbell looks behind him and sees another familiar face.

"Why is Chiquitita here?"

"Who?" Kodak asks him.

"Chiquitita, David's psychic assistant. Is she also a blood-holder?"

"Lord Henry said six, it doesn't match up." Charlotte says.

"I don't like where this is going." Kodak says.

The sands and the walls turned green for a little while until Yeethelle said, "Got it!!!"

"So is it real? Those gates there?" Agent asks her.

"Yeah and the limestone platform is over there. There's scriptures and stuff on it too, probably ancient."

"On the Gates or on the platform?"

"Both."

The boulders and dirt covering it flew away, unveiling the distraught Gates.

"So as I was saying, once we get to plead. Each of the six of us gets to ask for whatever we want. Anything we want in the world could be ours."

"I'm not letting someone like you get whatever it is that you want."