Chapter 50 - Heaven Is A Place On Earth

Abba kept on holding Richard's arms while he tried to focus on tightening the chains on Abba's neck.

As Abba's grip on Richard tightens too, past events flash on and off inside Richard's head.

They are struggling to stand while grabbing on each other. They kept on spinning and turning like two lovers on each other's arms at the dance floor.

*Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You sung by Frankie Valli plays*

"You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you"

"Now you put your hands on her waist, then one on her hands, like this." Roger says while he is teaching Richard how to dance with her mother.

"You'll be like heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much"

Margaret and Richard began to dance to the music with Roger happily watching them and taking pictures.

"At long last love has arrived and I thank God I'm alive"

"I feel dizzy..." Margaret says.

"Let mommy sit down alright, I'll do the rest of the dancing and teaching." Roger says.

"You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes of off you"

Roger swinged Richard around giggling as Richard weirdly smiles at him and Margaret happily watches them on the couch.

"Pardon the way that I stare, there's nothin' else to compare"

Margaret collapses and as to Richard's surprise, his aura begins to emanate as well. The furniture all around them began to float.

"The sight of you leaves me weak, there are no words left to speak"

Rosemary teleports to their window and gets inside. She holds on Richard and tries swaying him around like they were dancing while she telepathically calms him down.

"But if you feel like I feel, please let me know that it's real"

Abba then holds on Margaret's head, calming her down too.

"Who's the little lady? Is she our daughter or is Richard finally a man now?" Margaret says while looking surprised.

"You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you"

Rosemary morphs into Roger as reality keeps snapping back and forth again and again, where Richard and Abba continue to hold on to each other while swinging around in circles. The reality changing was synced to the rising beat of the song. Chiquitita walked up to them and seemed shocked as to what she was witnessing.

"My son!!!" she says while tears begin to drip.

*the chorus plays*

What Richard is seeing keeps on switching from the past memories of them dancing and the present where he is physically and mentally draining his father. Richard was also trying to pull Abba closer to him and attempted to land a few punches. Abba just kept dodging and held himself back from Richard's pull.

All the other psychics just watched in confusion as to what is going on. Their "reality altering psychic fighting dance" continues with a burst of psychic energy coming from both sides.

*the song stops to play right after the first chorus*

Richard finally lets go of Abba and he is thrown to the sand. A loud gunshot is heard from the mountains.