Prologue I

Hidden confetti, lightning outside and a huge-ass cake at the back. Everyone was at the edge of their seats. The actors and actresses prepare themselves for the third act. All the guests of the Bayreuth Festival Theatre succumbs in anticipation as Richard Wagner himself begins the encore.

The Ride of The Valkyries, the third act of the musical drama Die Walküre (The Valkyrie), begins to play.

From the second tier or what is now know as the balcony, walks an exquisite figure with feathers in his coattails and a strip of gold decorating his top hat.

"You are the most suspiciously dressed amongst everyone else. What is wrong with you?" a friar asks him.

"The good word will be spread with joy. King James' discovery has to be given attention."

"Do you really think that we would believe someone that also kidnapped his daughter and is in hiding for numerous murders along town? Not to mention that this person also calls himself a king!!!"

"This King James is the king of another land, one you can never step foot in. He offered a kind of freedom no one else could."

"And what could that be?" a friar at the back asks.

The vibrance of the music reciprocates with the darkness of the auditorium, where the only thing visible is the stage upfront. The man opens his coat to grab a book he has been carrying.

"The oracles, the clerics, the prophets... they were all real. And I know where they came from. It's all in his true version of the book."

"Is it a prophecy?" another friar fearfully asks.

"No, its a head start. One we could use to start eliminating them."

A village was disturbed at the middle of the night, as soldiers marched their way to the house of a blacksmith.

Chains clunk on the blacksmith's built arms as a woman chokes to death. But her death hasn't stopped molten metal from raining on the soldiers and their horses, tormenting their skins with heat you cannot feel from a normal raindrop of water.

"The freedom of the mind. That was his gift. They must be stopped. We must kill them all. While most of them are still developing their abilities."

A cannonball blasts through the blacksmith's house. A rain of arrows fell swoop on the entire village.

A knife then audibly fell on the floor of the theater. As soon as it ended its pulling contract with gravity, it stood up diagonally and pointed its tip at the friar.

The knife flew and made a tunnel in the friar's neck. Continuously spinning and turning to make sure the tunnel is wide enough and all the red viscous liquid inside be splooshed on all his seatmates delightfully.

"They are attacking us. I must..." the man says before his entire back was riddled with knives.

The other friars passed on to each other the book he handed them. One by one they fell victim to a hailstorm of seemingly endless knives, as they hurriedly ran.

"Just get it over with, you are disturbing the play." Ludwig II of Bavaria tells the surviving friars in German.

We return to the village, burning in ashes with its residents finished off by a brigade of soldiers. The chains were confiscated by them as well.

"The chains.... they were a lie. Help me, please. I'm not with them, I'm not a psychic."

"Your entire existence was a lie." a bald naked man carrying a chicken tells the blacksmith, as he instantaneously disappears before soldiers got in the rubbled house and kills the blacksmith.